Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This one's called "Katerina"

2 posters

Go down

This one's called "Katerina" Empty This one's called "Katerina"

Post  ExtraCookie Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:49 am

I kinda feel like I'm typing to myself in here lately. Darn ya for having those "life" thingies! Wink But here goes, anyway.

This wasn't one of the strongest, Oh-wow-that-was-awesome eps., but it was quite good. Calena, guess what? helps (yes, you read correctly) and I are fine with the Damon/Rose hook-up! I thought it was hot. Heh, visiting the Lounge T.V.D. message board really reminds me what age the target audience is for this show (so?! We older chicks can watch it if we WANT, right Calena?! Screw them! Besides, aiming a show about pedophile monsters at teens is a tad twisted, anyway, yes?) and--don't get all squirmy cuz I'm complimenting you, helps--how mature helps is! Laughing I went to the Lounge, and there was whine after whine about Damon/Rose: "No chemistry!" (I heartily disagree.) "I hated it!" "When is Delena happening?!" "BOO HOO!" Rolling Eyes Heh, calm down, kiddies, it's gonna be OK. Yer some young lil' suckers; ya don't seem to know how TV shows work. Rose isn't going to be the love of Damon's life and he and Elena will connect (although not permanently, surely) eventually. Sit back, strap in, watch Damon have some fun again and feel better for once for a while, and enjoy the ride! They seem a good match for a lil' comfort/fun/sexy relationship for a while and I hope they get a decent amount of time. I think Lauren is kicking ass as Rose, I like her, and still not a trace of Bela to be seen. So far, she seems to like to have dark fun like Damon, but not all shielded and terrified of feelings like him. She could be helpful to him. I enjoyed her telling him that the Emotion Switch is a myth. HA! Like we couldn't already tell that; we've seen right through you, Damon, almost from the beginning. I liked his expression after she told him.

I really took a liking to . . . um . . . Slater, was it? The super-well-educated vampire buddy of hers. As soon as I saw Elijah across the street, I knew he was dead meat. That was a bummer; he was a cutie in his own nerdy way.

Caroline is so (again) freakin' adorable! I loved watching her trying to distract Stefan, all the squirming and her face when he revealed it hadn't worked. I also was proud of her for keeping her promise to Elena and proud of Stefan for clearly understanding that she had to. As much as I love Damon, I'm happy that Stefan has his qualities that I adore, too. If that'd been Damon, he'd have threatened her 'til he got what he wanted from her. I always love Stefan doing the mature, calm, understanding thing. This show does an excellent job of showing WHY the Salvatores are so good for each other; they each have their strong points and weaknesses that balance the other's out. Nice.

Look at 'em. Trying to make us feel sorry for Katherine. Nope. I don't. OK, I do . . . somewhat. Sure, it was heartbreaking that she got her baby taken away (but that's what she gets for being a slutty disgrace to her family! Razz Kidding!) and her family got massacared, but that's no excuse for her being so self-absorbed and perfectly willing to sacrifice however many innocent people she has to in order to save her sorry hide. Knowing more about her, though, does make her more interesting, though, so if they'll keep it up, she'll be more tolerable for me for as long as she sticks around.

I'm happy that Elena took matters into her own hands. Girl power! However, it doesn't seem realistic to me that Katherine would spill all that info to her. She could've lied; she'd still have gotten the blood and what-not. Whatever, no show can be perfect.

Poor Jeremy! I'm sure he and Bonnie will end up together eventually, but I didn't like seeing the kid get hurt. So, what, are Luca and his father supposed to round Bonnie up for the sacrifice or what? Tsk tsk! Shame on this show for messing up the warlock thing. They should do their research. Warlock actually ISN'T the correct term for a male witch; they're just witches. Somewhere in history, someone got mixed up on that and it stuck. Rolling Eyes Oh, well; again, target demographic and all. They shouldn't cater to strictly the target demo; they should write smartly, realizing maybe more mature people watch AND that they could, perhaps, coax more of them into watching if they did their research & always wrote smartly.

Um, where's Matt? It's like he's gone from the show. I miss him. What? He's a cutie, I just like him! Leave me alone!

Also, are we ever gonna get an ep. this season with more than about 10 mins. of Alaric? I'd ask Matt, but I'm sure he wouldn't answer me.

Oh, and I guess it's clear where they're going with Tyler now, too. He'll surely be one of the good guys; one of our beloved supernatural bunch, because he's in this mess with them. I don't assume it's going to go all smoothly. Damon will probably try to kill him, for one thing. But I still doubt he's going off the show, and that's--realistically--the only other option. I think it'll be fun watching how this works out. Of course, they MAY kill him. All this sympathy they're getting from us for him lately could be a set up for a gut-wrenching death scene like his uncle had. Hope not!

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

This one's called "Katerina" Empty Re: This one's called "Katerina"

Post  helps Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:38 pm

I'm sorry for not leaving any comments on last episodes of TVD and SPN. I am. It's just this "being tired" thing. I feel so sucked every night... going to the bed soon and it's still not helping. But I'm here now, yay.

Haha, thx for maturity compliment blush I have to admit I've joint Lounge some time ago. Wasn't there for awhile, but yep there are a lot of crazy ppl. But guess what?! I wrote swear words and nothing happened. happy-ish
Back to TVD - I don't see the problem with Dose (haha, good name for them). Damon is just getting there (to be the right guy for Elena) and Elena isnt ready for him at all. They need time. Fans should be more reasonable about this. They want to watch those hot Delena scenes, but wtf... It would make no sense if she jumped into his arms right now. As much as I love Damon and adore his acts in name of love he makes for Elena, I'm patient. I'll rather wait longer than getting some crappy storyline. Rose lost her love, Damon actually did,too. [in a way] So ppl bitching about Dose are stupid,imo. I want Damon to be happier. I think that Rose understands him well at the moment, because she's hurt,too. They could be friends [with benefits] for awhile and I wouldn't care. All I want is Damon to have somebody around who'd hug him and give him some comfort. Bless his lil' poor heart.

Oh so agree about nerd guy. He was a cutie. Im mad that Elijah killed him. He seemed cool and so sweet.

Haha. Caroline. YES. She's so great. OMG. If I was a boy, I'd be her no. 1 fan. Candice is great. When I look back at the begining she was so selfish and seemed like bitchy brat. Now she's all smart, cool but still our Caroline who just can't help it but is still in some kind of troubles, Lol. And one of my fave scenes of all is her and her mom talk and Car making her forget. It is a huge compliment for me. ur awesome

I loved flashbacks, I was sorry for Katherine, but damn... I also find it weird that she's all confessing now. BUT maybe we're just way too suspicious and she's feeling for Elena, because she was at the same place back then? and maybe she has nothing to loose? But anyway, I loved her teling Stefan that she's the safest vamp bitch or something rofl I had to laugh a little, bc Stefan's face was .... wtf?!

Jeremy and Bonnie are cute! Cannot believe I'm saying that but I could imagine them together... I dont like new witches. Especially when the old one is friend of Elijah. Too bad. Bonnie u should have known better.

Oh dont worry. If u saw preview there's gonna be naked Alaric in the next ep of TVD, Lol. BTW is it truth that there's no TVD next week? affraid
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:05 pm

No. I won't forgive you. One should post no matter WHAT. Even if you were on your DEATH BED, you should post; there's simply no excuse. tongue I'm glad you finally posted! Very Happy

You're welcome for the well-deserved compliment. Smile Exactly. Damon & Rose (OK, I can't call them "Dose," Laughing I may have to use Ramen or Romen. Yeah, I like Romen. "Dose" makes me think of medicine) have potential to be good for each other for a while, 'til each gets back on his/her feet. She could be pivotal in healing him at least a good bit and, yes, helping him become right for Elena (at least for a while. And they'd better make it very understandable why Stefan wouldn't be right for her at the moment, as well as figure out some way for the Salvatore relationship to remain intact. How're they gonna pull this triangle thing off properly, I wonder?! I'm just gonna trust the writers, they've earned it). So, I'm totally cool with her. I hope she doesn't die, though. Although I guess it would even things out, since Stefan lost Lexie. Lexy. However it's spelled. That blond chick!

Um, naked Alaric, huh? No, I did not see this preview. I must hunt for it! I usually watch T.V.D. online now, so I don't see previews. Sad (Not that I'd actually cry about that, but, again, no non-crying sad smiley here.)

Hmm. . . nothing to lose? I don't see Katherine as ever having nothing to lose. She's been presented as a contiunally lying, self-absorbed bitch who always has a plan/scheme. They may be going for this, but it's still bad writing.

I was funny seeing how, even trapped, Katherine gets to win! Laughing Yeah, Stefan's face: Laughing

No T.V.D.? This Thursday or next one? I hadn't read that. I hope it's not true.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down