SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc.

Post  helps on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:10 pm

LOL. You might be right, but they'll be together and yea, I know what you mean and why are you laughing like crazy.. becaue when you hear DAMOOOON everything is shiny and fun and exciting and dangerous and mysterious Laughing Laughing Laughing we've accepted him like a badass and guy who's mostly bad, but i don't think it'll last... i think if he ever gets Elena, he'll be all sweet like he was back in 1867 (or whatever year). I mean, it's like love with L. He'd do anything for her and so thinking about it (as funny as it sounds now Very Happy ) I think he will call her sth like that. I mean come on - what do you think?! He's gonna treat her well, I'm sure... Nothing like with Caroline. WHICH is btw, my secret wish. I know there's like a snowball chance they'd be together again, but wow... I'd like to see them as a vamp couple Laughing

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:42 pm

NOOO. I'm surprised at you! Don't you know Damon better than this by now?! Damon, no matter how much in love, would NEVER use those words unless he was kidding. He didn't use them with Katherine, and she was the love of his life (or so he thought)! I'm telling you, ALL of Damon's coolness, sarcasm and scorn for overly sappy things isn't part of his facade! I'd bet anything he really does think "Twilight" is horrible, etc.! They'd better not make him ever talk like that, I'd die laughing!

"Elena, darling, my angel, don't weep!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Calena, are ya with me?! ROFL
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helps on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Laughing Nooo! I'm getting Damon, but that's it... I think we still learn about his other side, so I'm not so sure he wouldn't call her his darling... as much as it sounds weird, i think it's not impossible rofl Plus we didn't really see any romantic moment between him and Katherine. They were either kissing or dancing, I don't remember them even talking back in days when he still loved her... Though, I see why you're laughing. I can't imagine that,too but then... He was very sweet w/ Rose last episode and telling Elena that he loves her was waaay romantic,too, so never say never... But if writers go their own way, I'm happy. Their writing seems very cool lately. I love some lines and it's fun to watch. Still this page of the book doesn't look all bad study Razz

OH! and very nice interview with Ian on Damon heart
Ian talks about Damon

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Ian talking about twitterverse, politics and stuff Very Happy I really enjoyed this one,too
I think he explained why he's using twitter for all those 'depressive' news. That's what I thought - he just wants to raise awareness, make ppl talk about it and donate if possible... Hmm. ANyways...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:59 am

Does Ian wear makeup for his public appearances too? Looks like it! If not, wow, he has such beautiful skin! Misha does too, have you noticed? I'm almost as obsessed with pretty skin as Calena is with hair.
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helps on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:03 am

Can't say for sure, but I tend to think he's not but it's his skin, because I remember interview with Julie Plec (writer) I think... or another Ian's co-worker and they said that it's horrible, that Ian wakes up, goes to the set, his cheek with touch of red, looking so beautiful Laughing So I think he's perfect like this XD I look like cr*p in the morning, lol. I guess, I would get depressed watching Ian looking all pretty right after he got out of the bed lol

I'm obsessed w/ arms/hands and back, lol. Misha and Ian both do that for me,too Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:13 am

I think I remember this, now that ya mention it! Man, genetics have been so kind to this man!

Oooh, Misha's hands. The most perfect hands I've ever seen. *Dreamy sigh* Ugh, that was so silly and shallow! Oh, well. Embarassed

Know what else Ian and Misha have in common? (Why not one more embarrassingly shallow remark while I'm at it?) The dark hair/blue eyes thing. heart

Oh, so sorry for you. I look like a super model when I get up in the mornings. As soon as I arise, I have to fight off men with a stick, I'm so gorgeous. Especially my hair; it looks totally awesome. I also look super awesome even when I'm sick, like the women on TV. I feel sorry for you people who don't have this kind of luck. (You believe this, right?) whistle

Last edited by ExtraCookie on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helps on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:24 pm

I think I remember this, now that ya mention it! Man, genetics have been so kind to this man!

I couldn't forget that, because I was like "Wow. I can imagine Ian in the morning looking so hot and pretty, smilling"
rofl Le't not be shallow of course. We're better than that. rofl

I know. Misha's hand ... Awwww. When I imagine those perfect hand were holding me oh dark hair, blue eyes is like the best combination yes! love u
Poor me! WHen I wake up my hair looks like it hasn't seen brush in years and my skin is all "too bright", me looking so tired, my eyes glued together of course I believe you look like super model!

here is new Ian interview - It's awesome, hilarious Laughing "Sometimes you just have to eat people" ROFL! Yea, I do that too when I'm lonely and depressed. Every now and then, I cannot help it, XD
Ian being funny

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEW PROMO!

Post  helps on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:50 pm

affraid I dont want this to happen.... Tyler I thought you're on our team.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:17 pm

angry angry pulling out hair anger woodoo chairshot explode

OMFG!!! You ugly werewolves!!! You touch Damon and I'll go after you! I can't believe this is gonna happen. DAMN IT! Tyler you're in my bad book officialy. I hate all werewolves. It looks baaaaaaaaaad!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 am

This can't happen.... anger pulling out hair crying

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:29 pm

OMFG!! Next week episode looks like the TOP episode of this season... I mean, I'm gonna love it. ACTION! heart

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Whoa, holy shit! Thanks for posting it, I hadn't seen it! I need to see this ep. NOW! Uuuugh, Stefan! I can tell just from these clips that Paul knocks it outta the park in this one! I almost feel queasy at the thought of revisiting Stefan's monstrous past. Do ya think this'll be the point where the door to Delena cracks open?

IS IT THURSDAY YET?!!!!!
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helps on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:38 pm

I know. Badass Stefan and flashback for both boys after they turned sounds so exciting. I can tell I'm gonna love it. Also Damon and Alaric and Elijah bonding heart I've read that Damon's plan will be ruined because he learns some shocking news... I'm so excited. And yep, I think this might change a view/opinion of Elena on Stefan,but I don't think it will be enough. I think rather than hating on Stefan, she will realize that two of them (Damon&Stefan) aren't that different. Who knows... But I love flashback episodes and it'll be fun with Elijah and Damon

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WEBCLIP

Post  helps on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:47 pm

aww so cool... i cant wait. This party is going to be hilarious. But why is Jenna all for Elijah (is that his hair?) I like Alaric much better. Seems like Jenna and Alaric are having a rough time.But Damon, Andie, Alaric, Elijah, Jenna... Pff. Should be fun

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 pm

One of two things: Elijah's charming her on purpose (not sure why; leverage against Alaric?) or it's a simple matter of her thinking her man may be lying to her, leaving her vulnerable to other men's charms. Vampire dinner party. Interesting!

I'm truly confused as to why Damon thinks a dinner party the proper setting/trap for killing Elijah. That's Damon for ya, weird.

Concerning Jenna, if she's "learned" no more than she did in the last episode (I hate John! Bastard!), she's being a bitch for jumping to conclusions from a guy she knows is a jerk rather than giving her sweet man the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty! If she doesn't straighten up pronto, Alaric should move on. To me. Oh, wait, he's not real and wouldn't have me if he were. Right. Reality is annoying! Wink
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helps on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Laughing LOL you got me... Yea, I don't even understand how Damon think this is gonna work out - like he forgot Elijah's a lot older than him. But maybe he's betting on Elijah's promise? Do you think Elijah has to keep his promise even when Damon tries to kill him? rofl That would be fun, lol.

I'm confused about Jenna. I also don't get why she's suddenly believing everything John says. As you said, she knows he can't be trusted and what a jerk he is and now she's all done w/ Alaric because of him? I guess, Jenna asked Alaric and either he got pissed off or he refused to tell Jenna the truth, so they are now both pissed off?!?? I really don't know, but it seems something happened between them.... I dont think it's only about him missing one date. Haha, Damon callin Elijah Jenna's new boyfriend. Poor Alaric. And Alaric watching Dandie kiss stating it's just weird rofl bwahaha. Those two and their relationships.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Did you ever notice how there's constantly one party or other in Mystic Falls? wild ride

I feel sad for Andy. Poor compelled girl! Sad

Calena
in the trunk of the Impala
in the trunk of the Impala

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helps on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Oh yea... and now poor Carol left all alone will surely throw a party like every day Sad Laughing at least til Tyler comes back.
I feel bad for Andie, but don't... She wanted Damon sooo bad, leaving her phone number. Now she's got a hot BF Laughing I also can't help it and enjoy these two together, because she's smart and older than Damon's usual girl toys. Although she's compelled, you can tell she's thinking about stuff on her own,too. Though, I hope Damon won't hurt her. Shocked

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Yes, I have noticed all the parties/events and mentioned it here long ago. Smile

I'm with helps, I don't feel sorry for Andie; she's having a wonderful time. It's not like Caroline, poor girl. Andie's probably happier than she's ever been in her life! She thinks she's found The One! There's a slight concern for her ultimate safety, but I trust in the power of Dalaric. (Who else would put up with Damon's crap? Especially after he vamped his wife and killed him? Come on, he loves Alaric!) Alaric asked him not to kill her, so I think Damon will grant him his request, unless something comes up that makes him feel forced to do it. I mean, yeah, this is a guy who killed his most beloved person in the world's best friend. Of course, present-day Damon has changed in some positive ways from that Damon.

Hopefully, when he's done with her, he'll compell her not to feel bad about the "break-up." I think she'll be fine.

You already see a "Delijah?" Wow, they've had next to no scenes together, very little interaction. I dig Elijah, but I don't necessarily see any special chemistry with Damon, beyond the usual (everyone has chemistry with Damon. EVERYONE.)
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helps on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Yea I think no matter how we sees that, she's feeling happy and that's the difference. Though, it's still bit disturbing that Damon treats her like he was a robot, but.... Well, I guess he needs someone and can't help it.
I also think that Damon won't kill her especially when Alaric asked him not to do that.

I have to say there' quite a lot of ppl worshipin Delijah after last ep. I can see where they're coming from
Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3