Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRST!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FIRST! Empty FIRST!

Post  ExtraCookie Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:55 pm

First to make a post! I plant this American flag and hereby claim this forum for the U.S. of A.! Woo hooo! cheers

(Just pretend there's a flag there.)

Last edited by ExtraCookie on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

FIRST! Empty Re: FIRST!

Post  helps Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:00 pm

ROFL!!! You overlooked that I already sent some topics Razz But welcome and make urself comfortable!! Basketball ... looking at smiles, we have some seriously insane ones over here :geek: :rendeer: albino lol!
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FIRST! Empty Really?

Post  ExtraCookie Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:02 pm

I saw topic categories, but no posts! I wasn't the first? Sad But . . .but . . .I wanted attention and to feel special! Waaaaaaah!
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:05 pm

LOL how i missed this random blah-blah about nothing.... Twisted Evil and YES!!! you werent the first Razz sorry to break it for u
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 pm

So I guess this makes me THIRD?

Anyway, so happy to have a new SPN home! cheers cheers cheers

Hm, shouldn't we have, like a proper introduction thread. lol!

Calena
in the trunk of the Impala

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Im gonna make another forum for introduction and then go straight to the bed Wink dont worry, im aware we will need more topics and forums, but i made only the major ones.. tomorrow im gonna add more. or u both can if u wish tongue
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Uhh, nooo, this place is only for us cool people who know each other. No one else in the universe is as cool as we are (except certain J4M-types), so we surely can't allow *gasp* strangers! Laughing

And I was the first to make a post that didn't just say, "here you can post blah blah," right? So, I still count mine as FIRST! And being first is, apparently, important for some reason. Neutral
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

FIRST! Empty Uh Oh!

Post  ExtraCookie Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Oh my god, I'm a fangless, sparkling vampire! Well, I believe in making the best of things. I'm off to jump around in trees (admit it, that would be fun) and hunt deer. Oh no! That part will suck, I love deer, they're beautiful! *Gulp* Well, a fangless "vampire's" gotta do what a fangless "vampire's" gotta do. *Sparkle sparkle* Pretty! I need to find some earrings to match my skin sparkles too! Bye! Oh, I refuse to load my hair with tons of gel or whatever it is, though. I have to draw the line somewhere.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Lmao. You're hilarious Laughing I see you really enjoy your rank. I'm afraid we could scare off some Twilight fans hehe Razz Your scenario is nice... Hope u enjoy deer haunting affraid Very Happy

You know what pisses me off... That my signature doesnt work Sad(( ... I dont know how to make our signatures work
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:11 pm

helps wrote:Lmao. You're hilarious Laughing I see you really enjoy your rank. I'm afraid we could scare off some Twilight fans hehe Razz Your scenario is nice... Hope u enjoy deer haunting affraid Very Happy
You're afraid we'll scare of Twilight fans? Isn't that something to be happy about? Laughing

You know what pisses me off... That my signature doesnt work Sad(( ... I dont know how to make our signatures work
I want sigs, too! I want you to make me a new one.... Laughing

Calena

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:37 pm

You're afraid we'll scare of Twilight fans? Isn't that something to be happy about? Laughing

ghost you're right no need to be careful with words around here. although i'm open to anyone. if they don't claim RST is better than Damon chairshot peace

I want sigs, too! I want you to make me a new one.... Laughing

Seriously you'd like to have a new one? LOL Well, there's no point so far, because I don't know how to active signature thing. Tho, I chose the option that signatures are allowed to all members but I cannot see mine, so far... crying

BTW, I made some changes, what do u thinK? AND we have new smileys FIRST! 56438 FIRST! 918938
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FIRST! Empty Awwwww :-(

Post  ExtraCookie Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:49 am

Just want to randomly say because I'm a random person that after reading that one Misha interview, I want to go back in time and get his family off that roadside and take them home with me and feed them! sad If I'd known them back then, I'd have asked my parents if they could squeeze in with us for a while (at least I hope I would've); I'd have slept on the floor & let whoever have my bed. group hug I wonder why they were homeless? No family or friends to take them in? By all rights, I should be homeless. If it weren't for my family, I would be. I can't imagine there not being someone willing to take you in.

Yeah, yeah, that was sappy. I'm done now.

I love you
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 am

You're afraid we'll scare of Twilight fans? Isn't that something to be happy about?

Hey, helps (I miss having bright pink to highlight names with), you may have something there! Maybe we shouldn't scare them off because we could have a blast making fun of them! rofl OK, just kidding, any future Twifan who may venture here. My sense of humor is scathingly sarcastic (OK, read: mean), but I'm harmless, I promise. But, yeah, we WILL rip on "Twilight." It's like we can't help it. Sorry in advance. flower for you
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:47 am

Write something on MS

Something

tongue

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:13 am

You're such a wuss Razz I'm waiting for the pics of road and creek!! Exclamation bitchfight fight pats u hug whistle
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:14 pm

I looked for my creek pics last night, I did! I couldn't find 'em, though. I know they're around here somehwere, I just have to figure out where. As for the road, I've never had occasion to take pics of it because it's a road, just a regular, rural highway, it's not picturesque. How was I supposed to know I'd meet some weirdo foreigner one day who likes pictures of roads? alien So, I'll have to take one. Bad timing; the drought this year has the scenery looking pretty pathetic, everything's all dried and shriveled. When autumn comes, the foliage isn't going to look anywhere near as gorgeous as usual, I guess. Oh, well. Too bad. wild ride
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

FIRST! Empty helps! Look! It's My Creek! Woo!

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:37 am

You ask and then you get:
FIRST! DSCF0091

See? Told ya the water was clear.
FIRST! DSCF0092

FIRST! DSCF0094
FIRST! DSCF0095
It doesn't look like much right now because it's so dry. You can probably tell by the toasted-looking dirt on the banks & the dry, shriveled foliage (autumn won't be very pretty this year, I'm afraid). It's prettier when the land is more lush and the creek is fuller. If you want, I'll still try to find my old pics of it. Also, I have some in which you can barely sort of see some of the fish if you're staring really, really hard. The fish (I don't know what kind they are) have perfect camo; they blend right in with the creek and they're all tiny, the largest ones I've seen being maybe 4 inches long. If you want to play the game of Find the Fishies, tell me. Smile
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:40 pm

OMG! That's SO beautiful. I want more pics. Seems like your hometown is very pretty. I bet. You know, the thing about roads is that you might find them totally boring and not interesting and not pretty, but for foreigners it's different - I can tell that when I look at roads from diff countries, they always look somehow pretty and interesting Razz
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  blackdarkness Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 am

I have to agree its really nice scenery, its something else than we have here. When we were in Birmingham I was pretty charmed just by damn buildings and hewed lawn, everything in town was so pure...no mess on the streets.
I have a dream. but I think its never gonna come true. I wish to go to Ireland or Scotland. I don't know why but that scenery lure me. cyclops
blackdarkness
blackdarkness
fangless sparkling vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:44 pm

I'm glad you like it, too! Again, it's not even anywhere near it's prettiest right now, due to the drought we're having. It hasn't rained in SO long! Sad (Is there an unhappy smiley somewhere that isn't crying? It's sad that it hasn't rained; however, not crying sad!)

I have wanted to go to Ireland and Scotland for as long as I can remember! Both countries are so beautiful! I got close, England, which is lovely, too; however, I didn't really see much countryside except when we were driving. (Well, my friend was driving, I was riding.) Unless something amazing happens, I'll never get to go, though. If you get to, I DEMAND you take lots of pix and share them here! Do as I say and no one will get hurt. Just ask the others. Wink

Also, helps, OK, OK! I'll take a picture of my road, I swear! In the meantime, I'll try to find a picture of the actually picturesque lane just down the road where my granny lives and where I walk sometimes. Just hold your horses. Smile

And now I'm going to report this here as if you all really care! I went to the deepest part of the creek (a pool about 3 - 4 ft. deep) today for the first time in at least a year and there I saw a big (as compared to all the others I've seen in the creek) fish! Maybe a foot or two long! I want to call it "her" for some reason and, since I don't know which it is, "her" she shall be until and unless I find out differently. I don't know why I haven't been back there in so long, it's such a gorgeous place. (Yes I do. I kinda don't like the idea of getting ticks all over me & maybe encountering a snake up close & personally trudging there in summer.) Look at the picture in which you can see a very large tree on the right with exposed roots, clinging to the bank; the pool is under that little ledge. I can even sit in the little space made by the trunk of that tree plus 2 others (they're all crammed together) and dangle my feet over the pool. There is big fishie! I'll try to photograph her soon; I'll at least get a pic. of the pool. She and a few other fish were curious enough to check me out for a little while. I'm about to figure out what kind of fish they are, too; I think there are 2 or 3 kinds. I know, you're all terribly excited about that terribly exciting news and are horribly envious of my action-packed life! Try really HARD not to be too envious; I know it's difficult for you. rofl

Last edited by ExtraCookie on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Insanely bad grammar!)
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  blackdarkness Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Hm...you have drought there and here is still raining and here is pretty cold as in start of winter..hell its just end of summer !!! The world got mad Shocked Here in Moravia-part of czech republic we have almost second flood in one year, but fortunately rain stopped to be so strong and river stayed in river-basin.
Well I havent found unhappy smile without crying. Anyway I understand how you mean that Wink

Sure sure, If I get there sometimes I will do a lot of pics cause I love taking photos and I wouldnt miss that chance!
FIRST! 852148

Oww damn envious fishes rofl they should act like that, its not nice Very Happy you should give them some lecture about behaviour Very Happy Anyway you have some place in nature where to go and its pretty cool.... I hate scene here cause there is just panel buildings and almost no nature Sad Well you can see a lot of trees and lawn around but no places without cars and buildings...I just discovered little village where is pool (with pretty mess inthere Very Happy ) but its too far from our town and I can go there just on my bike and now when damn cold starts it is not possible Sad I miss nature Sad I dont wanna live in damn town
blackdarkness
blackdarkness

Back to top Go down

FIRST! Empty Yes, I'm Totally Serious

Post  ExtraCookie Thu May 24, 2012 3:39 am

My top 3 current house exterior paint color candidates:

FIRST! 1fd155a7-0183-4842-aa8a-2762dc8eb62a_400

FIRST! C2319214-34bf-4c98-9137-352ce9aeff52_400

FIRST! 8f14ce94-fc9f-49b2-b769-44590dc88d5b_300

The physical samples look a bit different (darker and less purple), but these give a pretty good idea. Even if you hate them all, do either of you hate one less than the others? The actual paint goes on a fair degree lighter than the samples, as I found out first-hand today from trying a couple of others. Amusingly/annoyingly, one I picked looked 99.999% like the color currently on it! On the physical "paint chip" sample, it looked almost nothing like it! Dayum! The other color, when actually applied, was beautiful, but lighter enough from the physical sample that it basically looked like my current color, only swung over to the purple end of the spectrum from the pink. I want something a decently noticeable different color from what it is, but not drastically different.

Last edited by ExtraCookie on Thu May 24, 2012 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Thu May 24, 2012 9:20 am

Wow, are you going to paint your house? TBH, I like all of them. They look like nice natural colors and I could even imagine to use two of them together or so. If I should pick up a winner (since you say they look darker and less purple in real), I might choose sample no. 3. But they all look great. FIRST! 805508

PS: We should bring this forum back to life. I miss talking to you all. Twitter can be annoying at times.
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sat May 26, 2012 9:07 am

Sorry, I just saw your post. You know me, I don't think to check my e-mail often.

I'm glad you like them! It's hard to choose. You know what? You're thinking like I'm thinking! I'd already decided to use two colors, except I'll be using one on the house and another on my shed and maybe my carport (I'm considering using both the shed color and house color on the carport; it's just a small structure with posts and a roof on a concrete platform).

You know I'm always all for this place being active again; I've never wanted it inactive. I agree, twitter can get frustrating sometimes, especially when it comes to having long and/or detailed convos. Any time anyone posts in here, just twit me that you've done it, and I'll check ASAP. It's weird that you and I won't have TVD to talk about anymore, but there's more to life to discuss than TVD, thankfully! Smile I admit that I was recently going through some TVD pix or something and suddenly felt deflated, seeing all the Dalaric stuff. I'll probably never have the same level of excitement or love for the show now that Alaric's gone, but I hope I'll still love it. If not, at least it looks like there's a real possibility of my first love, Supernatural, getting back on track now with the way the finale ended and with Jeremy Carver set to take over as showrunner. I haven't had such high hopes for the show since the end of season 5! What a Face
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sat May 26, 2012 10:02 am

I think you can't go wrong with these colors. I hope you'll share the picture when you're done Razz

It's weird that you and I won't have TVD to talk about anymore, but there's more to life to discuss than TVD, thankfully!

Hey why so serious?! Laughing I know I said I'm done with the show, but I think I'll give it one last chance. I mean, even if I didn't like writing, I still think that Damon is my favorite character on TV right now. So they must have done something right. It's just depression about them killing off everyone we love and Damon being tortured over and over again and then rejected..... I know they claim it's about triangle, but it's not. Not so far. Triangle should be about three sides and so far it's only about Damon watching SE and no Damon fan can be ok with that. That's why I hesitate about season 4, because spoilers don't look very optimistic for Damon. pulling out hair

Oh do I hear some praise towards SPN? So finale was good? Should I catch up then? I definitely should, right?! I miss me some Winchesters. I just need to get over the episode where Bobby dies, but it's gonna be tough crying

And yep, we have much more to discuss than TVD. There are other TV shows like GoT, OUAT, TB (which is starting very soon btw), SPN.... and I'm sure there's more. Plus we are queens of random FIRST! 918938 we can talk about anything and go on and on and on..... high five

edit: Maybe we could also open up threads about TVD and SPN's upcoming seasons, like spoiler threads and post news there. But not sure if I can handle that, LOL.
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: