Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Blood

3 posters

Go down

True Blood Empty True Blood

Post  ExtraCookie Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:44 am

I just wanted to say, regarding the latest episode: OH MY GOD, SAM! Shocked What?! Seriously?! He killed two people?! Sweet, lovely Sam?! I am freakin' OUUUUUT! affraid

Oh, hey, there's a cat smiley! 🐱 Now if we can just get at least one Halloween smiley, I'd be SO happy!
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

True Blood Empty Re: True Blood

Post  ExtraCookie Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:55 am

Time for me to talk to myself again. They'd better not make Sam bad now! I like that he and Tara got to speak from the heart and have a release (*snicker*) but I don't want him to be unlikeable. Sad I especially hate that he talked to Terry like that. Bad Sam! Bad! Evil or Very Mad

Yaaaaay, Hoyt & Jessica! heart

So, what, is Jesus evil too? Damn it! I like him and Lafayette together! No

Damn, Jason's got a nice body! Just sayin'. It's not central to the plot or anything. Very Happy

Eric is so badass! Go, Eric, go! sunny
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:11 am

I have nothing to say - just get Nikki over here, Calena seems too busy with BW Razz Rolling Eyes
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:46 pm

helps wrote:I have nothing to say - just get Nikki over here, Calena seems too busy with BW Razz Rolling Eyes
Main hoon na! Which is Hindi for "I am here". happy-ish ROFL ROFL

Haven't watched the latest ep yet. I might or might not go to the cinema today. If I don't I'll watch it.

I've had a bad feeling about Sam for a while now. They made him just too lovely and perfect to continue with him like that forever! fallen angel

What kind of strange I agree smiley is this? agree fight

Calena
in the trunk of the Impala

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:25 pm

This agree smiley means - omg, yes, you're so right, im in awe of you, i SO agree Laughing
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:26 pm

helps wrote:This agree smiley means - omg, yes, you're so right, im in awe of you, i SO agree Laughing
It seems like it has been tortured into agreeing. It really comes across as afraid!

Calena

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:55 pm

it is a bit shocked that you're so right and therefore it agrees and is in awe XD
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:44 pm

helps wrote:it is a bit shocked that you're so right and therefore it agrees and is in awe XD
Why would it be shocked that I'm right? I'm always right! Even the animated cucumber riding banana thinks so!!!! wild ride cheers cheers cheers

Calena

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 pm

I agree with Calena, the I agree smiley looks terrified. XD Like, "Yes, I agree! Please don't beat me anymore! You're right! About everything! ALWAYS! *CRINGE*" chairshot Or, alternately, "I agree; also, there's a monster behind you!" zombie

And of course I wish Nikki would come in here, but you know she won't; she's busy. Sad Maybe she'd come by and drop a few lines, though, like she did on C.O.S. I suppose it'd help if she had a link to this place, yes? Very Happy

I never had a bad feeling about Sam until his flashbacks! Now it's impossible not to have! Him being a thief, considering his background, is something I can deal with. But the murders? I got that he had to kill someone who had a gun pointed at him, but then to kill the other one? That was shocking! I do think he's good at heart, though. He has to be, they can't make us love a character like that & totally destroy him. Well, they could, but it generally isn't done and for good reason. We may get a wretched period of drunken, wild, bad Sam (and Tara) for a while, though. Maybe later, Tara can sprinkle some fairy dust on 'em and make 'em chill out or something. OR all that angry sex could make a baby; that'd force 'em to chill out, right? Laughing

Oh, wait! I forgot to comment on the most SHOCKING aspect of this ep.! TARA STOPPED CRYING for, like, 10 WHOLE MINUTES! It's a MIRACLE! I've been gradually disliking her more and more because she bawls and whines in damned near every episode. I feel for the girl, but, damn! If things were going that badly for me, I'd MOVE and start over somewhere else or whatever! She needs to suck it the hell up, it's getting old! So, HOORAY for her seeming over it, even if it's only for a while!

Last edited by ExtraCookie on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:27 pm

They won't kill Eric, right? affraid Surely they won't. That would be utterly stupid of them. pulling out hair

Calena

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:06 pm

Calena wrote:They won't kill Eric, right? affraid Surely they won't. That would be utterly stupid of them. [size=18]pulling out hair

Of course not, don't be silly.
Very Happy
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:02 am

I have an evil plan to lure Nikki in here.

ERIC IS SUCH A WUSS! HE'S SO LAME! WHAT A TOTAL IDIOTIC WUSS! HE'S BUTT-UGLY, TOO! EWWWWW, ERIC! GAG!
woodoo vamp biting Why don't we have an emoticon for something being disgusting? Like a barfing emoticon or one with a snobby, up-turned nose?

OK, now, one of you go to twitter and tattle on me. Tell her I've said outragous things about her man and she needs to get in here and defend him. Think it'll work? Twisted Evil
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:58 pm

ROFLMAO No! Nikki dont come here, you'd be so pissed off... I didnt read stuff over here, only your calling Eric names, but it's so HILARIOUS. Thx for a good laugh I dont wanna know what he did to make you call him wuss, ugly ass-butt etc True Blood 805508 True Blood 918938 True Blood 918938 True Blood 918938
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

True Blood Empty Uhh. . .Evil . . . Going On? Or Something?

Post  ExtraCookie Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:50 am

So I can't remember the title. I wasn't very impressed with this episode. Tara drama/crying AGAIN. *SIGH* At this point, really, I hope she does take off like she apparently is planning to, and never comes back. Hope she enjoys her trail of tears to wherever she goes. I like her new hair better than her old hair.

Sam! I felt there was about an 85% chance he'd pull the trigger. This is pivotal, at least for me. If he actually killed his brother, surely I'll never love him like I always have. I can't imagine why they'd want to make a beloved character a hated one, so surely he didn't. Maybe he did wing him, though. I thought he maybe should've shot at his feet or shot the bag. We shall see. So, what, are he and Tara gonna go on the lam together? Maybe he'll think he killed him but he's not dead so they go on the run for a while. Or something. Whatever, I love Sam. I'll miss loving him if they screw him up. Sad

Poor Lafayette! Wonder what's going on with him? I can't help but suspect Jesus (*snicker*). As far as we know, nothing like this ever happened until he hooked up with him. I guess it could be something Jesus didn't intend, though; maybe his powers merged with L.'s or just awakened them. I've always been fond of Lafayette as-is: non-magical, cool, fun and full of attitude, but I'm interested to see a new aspect.

I don't know what to say about Bill. Um. Wow. I didn't expect that at all. When will he learn not to keep secrets from Sookeh? Sookeh don't like no secrets, Beeyul! I believe he's being honest about his love for her, though. Obviously, they'll get back together some day. Probably not until after she hooks up with Eric for a time, though. Romantic/sexual things on TV are always so damned predictable. You know, like when people who hate each other end up loving, liking or at least just screwing each other? (I had to throw that in in case helps reads this. I'm wicked. Twisted Evil )

I'm tired of Bill and Sookeh's drama too. Bill's great! Bill's an evil, god-damned liar! Laugh laugh, cry cry. Meh. If they'd give us longer periods between the good and bad, it'd be more believable or entertaining or whatever.

I have a feeling Sookeh (no, I will not stop spelling it the way Bill pronounces it) probably shouldn't trust her little fairy friends either. Besides Tara, who can Sookeh ever trust? No one, apparently. I would've said Sam before the last couple of eps. but not now. Oh, Lafayette, I guess. That's about it.

Man, that Eric's a bitter dude! Wonder how he got free.

Hoyt & Jessica. So cute. So doomed. I actually LIKE to see a relationship just go well sometimes. Unlike, apparently, every one else on Earth, I don't always need a TV relationship I like to be full of drama and be doomed or whatever. I like the idea of them being the one "normal" couple who makes it. So, what? Jessica's gonna end up killing Hoyt's mom because she tries to kill her? Or Hoyt's gonna end up forced into killing his own mom, which will cause trouble in the relationship (killing one's significant other's parent does tend to rock the boat a bit, I suppose. Wink ) They'd better not kill off Jessica! She's adorable!

I still like the werewolf for Sookeh. I don't know how to spell his name. Alcide? Alcyde? What a weird name. It's not bad, though.

Jason. Cute, cute Jason. He's the show's ray of sunshine. I LOVE him. I never get tired of watching him cutely bumble into one messed up situation after another. So, he has his own, um, tribe now? What, exactly, is he going to do with them? I cracked up when that one kid called that guy "Uncle Daddy." rofl Made me feel right at home. Ha ha. rabbit tongue One cool thing about this situation: compared to those inbred rednecks, Jason is a GENIUS! I guess he'll get to feel really smart for once!

Sookeh (I meant it, I won't quit) was really enjoying dumping what's-his-face (gay vampire) down the disposal unit, wasn't she! I guess all the dealings with death, vampires and such has warped her little mind a bit.

I'm done.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:21 pm

First things first: You are welcome to spell Sookie whichever way you want to. I like how Bill says it.

ExtraCookie wrote:So I can't remember the title. I wasn't very impressed with this episode. Tara drama/crying AGAIN. *SIGH* At this point, really, I hope she does take off like she apparently is planning to, and never comes back. Hope she enjoys her trail of tears to wherever she goes. I like her new hair better than her old hair.
I liked the ep!
I also like Tara's old hair much better. What good will chopping her beautiful hair of accomplish????

Sam! I felt there was about an 85% chance he'd pull the trigger. This is pivotal, at least for me. If he actually killed his brother, surely I'll never love him like I always have. I can't imagine why they'd want to make a beloved character a hated one, so surely he didn't. Maybe he did wing him, though. I thought he maybe should've shot at his feet or shot the bag. We shall see. So, what, are he and Tara gonna go on the lam together? Maybe he'll think he killed him but he's not dead so they go on the run for a while. Or something. Whatever, I love Sam. I'll miss loving him if they screw him up. Sad
I'm very sure he didn't aim at what's that brother called again? Sam wouldn't shoot his brother. Maybe the gun was loaded with tranquilizers and Sam will schlepp him back and force him to see reason. And teach him to read.
But that's probably wishful thinking, because little brother practically asked him to help and Sam said he didn't care. Still, I preceive that he didn't shoot him until prooven otherwise.

Poor Lafayette! Wonder what's going on with him? I can't help but suspect Jesus (*snicker*). As far as we know, nothing like this ever happened until he hooked up with him. I guess it could be something Jesus didn't intend, though; maybe his powers merged with L.'s or just awakened them. I've always been fond of Lafayette as-is: non-magical, cool, fun and full of attitude, but I'm interested to see a new aspect.
And I so hoped for Lafayette that Jesus wouldn't turn out to be a false prophet! But given TV's love for making perfectly sweet happy couples unhappy, Jesus probably means nothing good.
Also here goes our little "happy that Lafayette found Jesus"-joke.

I don't know what to say about Bill. Um. Wow. I didn't expect that at all.
You don't? At first I thought he had totally lost it, but I can understand his reasoning now.

When will he learn not to keep secrets from Sookeh? Sookeh don't like no secrets, Beeyul! I believe he's being honest about his love for her, though. Obviously, they'll get back together some day. Probably not until after she hooks up with Eric for a time, though. Romantic/sexual things on TV are always so damned predictable. You know, like when people who hate each other end up loving, liking or at least just screwing each other? (I had to throw that in in case helps reads this. I'm wicked. Twisted Evil )
You know, it's not all bad for Sookie to experience not being deceived. I mean, not that I advocate lying, but this is one human experience she never had, and Bill made that emotion possible for her.
Ok, that's crap, scratch that. I don't believe suffering or making bad experiences make a person better somehow.
I believe that Bill really loves her. I respect him for being willing to do anything to protect her. I don't even blame him for following his queen's orders, but as I said I respect him for now turning on her because he fell in love with Sookie. That's kinda romantic and Sookie should get over it, because he couldn't very well have told her he was an undercover agent, could he? And he loves her, so yay!

I have a feeling Sookeh (no, I will not stop spelling it the way Bill pronounces it) probably shouldn't trust her little fairy friends either. Besides Tara, who can Sookeh ever trust? No one, apparently. I would've said Sam before the last couple of eps. but not now. Oh, Lafayette, I guess. That's about it.
She can trust Jason, too. Jason would never willingly hurt her.
I agree, Sookie's alien fairy friends do seem way to good to be true. They certainly have their own agenda. And all this bright light makes me very suspicious.

Man, that Eric's a bitter dude! Wonder how he got free.
I want to know that, too! I also applaud him for not listening to Godric, who appeared to him very Jesus-like. I wonder, too, what does the show want to tell us? Is Godric not dead? Is there indeed a blissful afterlife, even for vamps? I love Eric's reasoning why not to kill Russel - he didn't want to take the slightest chance of Russel being happy. Now that's how a vampire is supposed to act! Of course Russel will make it out and come back to stir trouble. *sigh*

Hoyt & Jessica. So cute. So doomed. I actually LIKE to see a relationship just go well sometimes. Unlike, apparently, every one else on Earth, I don't always need a TV relationship I like to be full of drama and be doomed or whatever. I like the idea of them being the one "normal" couple who makes it. So, what? Jessica's gonna end up killing Hoyt's mom because she tries to kill her? Or Hoyt's gonna end up forced into killing his own mom, which will cause trouble in the relationship (killing one's significant other's parent does tend to rock the boat a bit, I suppose. Wink ) They'd better not kill off Jessica! She's adorable!
I love Jessica, too! And the Hoyt intervention was hilarious. Kudos to Hoyt for breaking free of his horrible mother.

I still like the werewolf for Sookeh. I don't know how to spell his name. Alcide? Alcyde? What a weird name. It's not bad, though.
I see it spelled Alcide. I don't know why everyone's so impressed by him. I don't find him that hot, he's another unlucky in love character, and I'm not willing to believe he's such a good guy just yet (TB always turns on us when they introduce a character as nearly perfect, see Sam)

Jason. Cute, cute Jason. He's the show's ray of sunshine. I LOVE him. I never get tired of watching him cutely bumble into one messed up situation after another. So, he has his own, um, tribe now? What, exactly, is he going to do with them? I cracked up when that one kid called that guy "Uncle Daddy." rofl Made me feel right at home. Ha ha. rabbit tongue One cool thing about this situation: compared to those inbred rednecks, Jason is a GENIUS! I guess he'll get to feel really smart for once!
Oh Jason, so now you are King of Inbred Backwater Hicksville! How does he always get himself into these situations!
Good point, the one-eyed is king amongst the blind. They'll probably open a Hicksville university and name it after Jason in recognition of his superior intellectual abilities!
Really? Uncle Daddy? These "extended" family is really not apologetic about incest, are they? (What does that even mean? That he's the kid of a brother/sister pair?)

Sookeh (I meant it, I won't quit) was really enjoying dumping what's-his-face (gay vampire) down the disposal unit, wasn't she! I guess all the dealings with death, vampires and such has warped her little mind a bit.
She was really pissed off! lol

Calena

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:14 am

No, it can't be! You and I disagreeing about HAIR! No WAY! Laughing I'm generally not fond of braids, esp. those multiple, tiny braids. I love spiral curls, though. The cut could use some shaping, however. Cutting her hair accomplished what it tends to: gave her a change. She's apparently looking to run away & start over and looking different is part of it. Very cliched TV/movie thing. I'm glad I know to discuss the important issues, aren't you? Very Happy

I think Sam MAY have shot his bro.; if he did, however, I'm sure he didn't kill him. He'd better not have, damn it! Sam's my fave character! Or is it Jason? No, it's Sam, but Jason's a close second. Are you shocked? Shouldn't be. I think I've mentioned this before. I don't mind if Sam goes Damon & goes kinda dark & shocking for a while, but they'd better not make him bad. If they do, I'll hold Jared hostage & threaten to shave him bald if YOU don't go to the T.B. people and make them fix him! I mean, I'll be nice to Jared and all; I'll buy him plenty of that cheap, yucky, gummy candy he loves so much, prank Misha with him and play video games with him, but I WILL shear him if you don't get the results I'm after! What a Face clown Heh heh, Sam teaching what's-his-face to read! Um, no thanks? Then again, maybe he can group him up with Jason's rednecks & teach them all at the same time. Very Happy

It's OK! We can always make Jesus jokes no matter what! What would Jesus do? Apparently wake up his boyfriend's freaky powers! I had faith in Jesus and look what happened! OK, those were sucky, but you get the idea, so don't despair!

I understand Beeyul's reasoning, I guess. It's just shocking to see him to that stuff. Also, the rules of TV shows make him and others do stupid things. If he really wanted to kill Eric, he should've cuffed him somewhere where the sun would fry him or chopped his head off or burned him, etc., DUH! But, naturally, they can't kill him or that other dude off, so it's stupid cement for them. Rolling Eyes No, Bill couldn't tell Sookeh he had ulterior motives for meeting her and having her get beaten up, etc. at the time, but later he sure could've and should've! It's not what he did, but what he didn't do--'fess up! I'd be furious too!

Ah, yes, of course Sookeh can trust her sweet, darling, hilarious, bumbling brother. I don't really understand how I could've forgotten him! Thank you!

I thought about Eric getting free and had a "Duh!" moment. Remember what's-her-face (Pam? That chick he turned) bitching about cement in her hair? At the time I was watching it, I misunderstood & thought the person Bill had sent to kill her had tossed HER into the cement. Now I realize she got into it to fish Eric out.

Yep, the kid said "Uncle Daddy." rofl They're definitely going there! It's a tad unrealistic, of course, because, as far as I know, no such extensive inbreeding goes on anywhere in the U.S. But it does happen on occasion around the world, I suppose, so whatever. Uncle Daddy would mean his dad is also his mom's brother, right? Heh heh, EW! "Flowers in the Hillbilly Attic!"

Everyone's impressed by Alcide? Then, what's wrong with you? :-D It's not that he's so hot. He's good looking, but not better looking than Eric. Maybe better looking than Bill. It's that he's so much more stable. Yeah, he has issues, I'm sure, but, so far, he has a good vibe and it seems unlikely he'd do the stuff to Sookeh that Beeyul has. You just can't stand normal (um, OK, so he's normal insofar as a werewolf can be, I guess), down-to-Earth good guys! Admit it! Everyone can't be Damon or Sammy, nor should they be! tongue

P.S. You do realize you're still a fangless, sparkling vampire, right? HA!

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

True Blood Empty Season 1 ...

Post  helps Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:31 pm

So I watched I think four episodes. It's kinda hilarious and awful and naughty.
Does it surprise you that Bill is the best character so far? I've heard he's horrible or something, but I guess it develops during further episodes. I cannot say anything bad about him. He seems most sane person on the show. SOOKIE is SO crazy. I don't know but she's in a way very silly, naive, sweet, crazed... I can't even find words how to express what I think about her. Sam is cool and have awesome doggie,too. Tara - black friend, is fine,too. I'm sorry about her mother. Only thing I mind about her is the way she speaks. I don't know, but all black people on TV seem to have this weird slang or something.
Bill is great although I don't find him hot as Salvatores. Other vamps seemed rather disgusting.
WHERE THE HELL IS ERIC? and is he gonna have long hair? for how long? I'm not gonna like long-haired Eric :/
AND Sookie's brother seems like total idjit,too. Is that sad that Sookie's granny seems to be only normal human being? lol
PS: Never seen theme that would be so gross like theme for True Blood. I like the song, but seriously it's way too long and disgusting True Blood 304412
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Laughing Awww, maybe this show is too gritty for ya. That's OK. You've always got T.V.D., where everything is all clean and nice. Wink

Stick with it a while longer, though; you may like it. Of course, don't stick with it if you already hate it, I'd never advise that. Often people do, and I think that's silly. I don't stick with something I don't at least partially like within the first several eps. so I'd never expect anyone else to, either. To me, if I don't enjoy something at least within the first 5 eps. or so, I won't bother. Of course, this would've led me to not sticking with T.V.D.! Thank goodness I was sort of forced into sticking with it, thanks to Mom. If you don't like it within the next couple of eps. or so, though, of course it doesn't make sense to stick with it.

One thing I love about "Supernatural" is that the VERY first ep. hooked me. I immediately very much liked the show and had a great feeling that it'd be awesome and I was right! Thank goodness I was sort of forced into discovering it! There's a silver lining in lots of gray clouds, including--for me--having to give up satellite TV! Very Happy

I'm like this with movies, too. If a movie doesn't grab me within the first 10 - 15 mins. or so, that's usually it, I tune out.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:52 pm

I think I shouldn't have said that it's awful. It's mostly hilarious [sometimes] and naughty. It's not too gritty for me. It's just that I don't enjoy watching theme for TB. It's disgusting, don't ya think? dead animals etc? doesn't seem gross to you? If I was feeling little sick, I know I'd throw up Lol

Other than that, you misunderstand me OR I'm not being clear. I don't hate it. It's not overall bad. So far I didn't find character, I would fall for, but it's not bad show. In ep 4 there was finally Eric. Only for couple of minutes, but he seems interesting. Bill.... I don't know what to think about him, Lol. But certainly vamps are much more interesting than regular human beings. If I wanted to watch humans, I'd watch Beverly Hills 90210 Laughing
Anyways, I've downloaded like 9eps, so I'll see how I like it after watching all. I need some fave characters, but as for now nothing beats Damon heart
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:22 am

Good. And don't bother expecting any character on the show to even so much as come close to equalling Damon, because no one does.

Stepping into the shallow end, there's no character in it I exactly have the hots for, either. Sam & Jason are good-looking (I esp. like Jason's abs), Eric too (also great abs), Bill's decent looking, but none of them are HOT to me. Sorry, Nikki, if you ever see this. Personality-wise, though, I adore Sam & Jason. I'm worried about the direction they're taking Sam, but hopeful they'll maintain the things about him that attract me to him. Jason . . . I won't know what to think of you if you don't adore him. He's like some dumb, sweet puppy. Really well-meaning and brave, but about as smart as a rock. LOVE him! If he doesn't make you laugh and make you have a soft spot for him, you're a freak. (OK, that was extreme. But you get the idea. What a Face ) I like Terry, too; he's such a pathetically sweet guy. Honestly, Bill & Sookie are not my fave characters. I like them just fine and Sookie can be fun (I like her spunky attitude), but they're the side characters to me.

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:32 am

Good. And don't bother expecting any character on the show to even so much as come close to equalling Damon, because no one does.

Oh. I guess, this is great compliment towards TVD. But yea, Damon is perfect. And Ian's performance as well. Still if Damon was on TB, it'd be awesome,too. Or if TVD made eps more naughty Lol. But I still think TVD writers are doing well. I'll watch new ep and then tell you what I think in right thread.

I agree about having HOTs for anyone. So far, no one got me. Jason's body is good, but he should have been vamp. They need some charming, hot vampire lol. Ok, before I go to repeat myself- Bill really is okey. Not extra good, not bad. Eric is interesting, but I saw him like for three minutes, so.... Sookie is naive, weird, silly Lol. Wants to be treated like queen. Sam seems very fine. He's caring, nice, good-looking and have cute dog. About Jason - I think I already like him, although he seems to be thinking mostly about sex, he's cute and he's got some nice moments with Tara.
I haven't seen TERRY yet.
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Don't worry, there's more to Jason than being a slut! You'll see; he just gets better and better. Oh, I also like Lafayette, he's fun!

If you're on ep. 7, I think maybe you have seen Terry; maybe you don't remember him. Have you seen a scene with a couple of guys out on a boat who see a dog run by yet? Maybe not. If you have, one of them is Terry. He's a cook at Merlotte's.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Ok, I believe you. I hope he gets over his sexual dramatic stories and I get to see him other than in the bed.
Laffayete seems okey,too. I'm don't love him, but he's fun.

I haven't seen Terry, so maybe in next ep?!
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:45 am

ExtraCookie wrote:No, it can't be! You and I disagreeing about HAIR! No WAY! Laughing I'm generally not fond of braids, esp. those multiple, tiny braids. I love spiral curls, though. The cut could use some shaping, however. Cutting her hair accomplished what it tends to: gave her a change. She's apparently looking to run away & start over and looking different is part of it. Very cliched TV/movie thing. I'm glad I know to discuss the important issues, aren't you? Very Happy
Of course hair is important! Tiny braids is not my most fave style, but long hair is always preferrable to short hair. Very Happy

I think Sam MAY have shot his bro.; if he did, however, I'm sure he didn't kill him. He'd better not have, damn it! Sam's my fave character! Or is it Jason? No, it's Sam, but Jason's a close second. Are you shocked? Shouldn't be.
I'm not shocked about Sam being your fave character.

I think I've mentioned this before. I don't mind if Sam goes Damon & goes kinda dark & shocking for a while, but they'd better not make him bad.
They made him too good to be true, so it figures he's gonna take the darker road for a while. Still not ok with him shooting his brother, if he did. Unless it was a tranquilizer and he takes him back home to sort him out.

If they do, I'll hold Jared hostage & threaten to shave him bald if YOU don't go to the T.B. people and make them fix him! I mean, I'll be nice to Jared and all; I'll buy him plenty of that cheap, yucky, gummy candy he loves so much, prank Misha with him and play video games with him, but I WILL shear him if you don't get the results I'm after! What a Face clown
WHAT?????? What does Jared have to do with True Blood? Leave him out of this! beat u beat u beat u

Heh heh, Sam teaching what's-his-face to read! Um, no thanks? Then again, maybe he can group him up with Jason's rednecks & teach them all at the same time. Very Happy
Very Happy Great idea! Sam: "Little Bro, don't worry,the inbred hicks are even less educated than you, and your teacher isn't the brightest one, either". Very Happy

It's OK! We can always make Jesus jokes no matter what! What would Jesus do? Apparently wake up his boyfriend's freaky powers! I had faith in Jesus and look what happened! OK, those were sucky, but you get the idea, so don't despair!
True Blood 595436 Thank you for showing me the way! These are good jokes, btw. I'm so happy we still can make Jesus Jokes.

I understand Beeyul's reasoning, I guess. It's just shocking to see him to that stuff. Also, the rules of TV shows make him and others do stupid things. If he really wanted to kill Eric, he should've cuffed him somewhere where the sun would fry him or chopped his head off or burned him, etc., DUH! But, naturally, they can't kill him or that other dude off, so it's stupid cement for them. Rolling Eyes No, Bill couldn't tell Sookeh he had ulterior motives for meeting her and having her get beaten up, etc. at the time, but later he sure could've and should've! It's not what he did, but what he didn't do--'fess up! I'd be furious too!
Well, it's kinda difficult to tell that to someone. How do go about it? Post sex-cuddling, Bill says: "Sookie, dahling, actually I was sent by my evil queen to get your blood? Forgive me, please? And anyhow, I'd much rather keep your special fairy blood for myself."

Eric didn't want to kill Russel, because he didn't want to take the chance he'd find happiness (a thought I can totally relate to, I don't go and bury people alive, but I understand the emotion of rage and lust for vengeance) and Bill very obviously didn't wanna kill Eric.

I thought about Eric getting free and had a "Duh!" moment. Remember what's-her-face (Pam? That chick he turned) bitching about cement in her hair? At the time I was watching it, I misunderstood & thought the person Bill had sent to kill her had tossed HER into the cement. Now I realize she got into it to fish Eric out.
OMG! You are really smart! I wouldn't have figured that out on my own!!!!

Everyone's impressed by Alcide? Then, what's wrong with you? :-D It's not that he's so hot. He's good looking, but not better looking than Eric. Maybe better looking than Bill. It's that he's so much more stable. Yeah, he has issues, I'm sure, but, so far, he has a good vibe and it seems unlikely he'd do the stuff to Sookeh that Beeyul has. You just can't stand normal (um, OK, so he's normal insofar as a werewolf can be, I guess), down-to-Earth good guys! Admit it! Everyone can't be Damon or Sammy, nor should they be! tongue
It's not that I can't stand him, but I have read people say that he's the hottest guy on the show, etc. I disagree. And yes, he seems to be supernice and down to earth, but so did Sam, so they'll probably have him be supernice for the time Sam spends on the dark side, and when Sam returns they gonna send Alcide (strange name, btw) down the dark road.

P.S. You do realize you're still a fangless, sparkling vampire, right? HA!

This is my twentiest post. I think this should make me join you in the trunk of the Impala. Or is that at 50? 100?

Calena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum