Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First introduction

3 posters

Go down

First introduction Empty First introduction

Post  blackdarkness Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:45 am

So hello. I'm blackdarkness well I'm not, my true name is different and my friends know Twisted Evil I hope so. What if they forget it? I havent been in contact with them for a long long long really long time No and I'm really sorry. But now I'm back! muhahaha happy-ish
So where should I start. I really don't know why should I introduce myself as first cause I'm not first member here.

Well but probably somebody should start and probably It's me. Just wonder why my Satan (I mean HELPS) worshiping (I worship U Twisted Evil ) well why didnt she post her introduction as first... noo she told me you should write some introduction there, and you should post more posts and you will be there as long as I hypnotize you and she doesn't realize that my english is not so good as her follow the rulez I think I'm not able to write really long posts.

Well back to my introduction. So I'm crazy to SUPERNATURAL devil on fire and I'm proud of it. I got pretty cool poster with spn crew signatures and I'm also pretty proud of it wild ride every time I see it I remember great time which we (awesome crew of us ) enjoyed in Birmingham (may 2009) oow I wish I could be back and spend that time there again we our devil crew Twisted Evil Wink

Well you should know about me that I really love spn in love My plan was to watch all spn episodes from the beggining but what happend? A horrible thing sad I have lost all my stuff from external harddisk because of some damn error zombie and now I got nothing to drooling about....Damn I'm soooo pissed off ggrrrr. So as always my plans broke up and now I have to download every spn episode again angry not really happy from that :-(
SPN is my first big love and it always will be and nothing can change it. anyway I (well my Satan-I mean helps again devil on fire witch ) discovered another great serial and its vampire diaries. I like it a lot (not so lot as spn but a lot). But I got one problem. I saw it just on the net and now I think I dont remember damn thing well I know that I h ate that bitch witch witch and I know that maybe in last scene there were smt about vampire which is coming back and she was playing dead. well wampire is dead anyway but I mean dead as dead even for vampire dead vamp biting its really interesting story and I should watch it again.
I think its all you just have to know that I'm crazy demon which loves spn and started like vampire diaries and also like another serials as smallville or simpsons or angel and grey's anatomy are. I liked to create some spn stuff as signature or icons.
I just had to wrote such a long introduction cause Satan may it she happy rofl OOO my big sataniieess I still worship you, you don't have to be worry. ur awesome And I promis you I will get some rotten souls First introduction 852148 I know its your favourite dinner. and shoul I get some albino ???
blackdarkness
blackdarkness
fangless sparkling vampire

Back to top Go down

First introduction Empty Re: First introduction

Post  helps Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:34 pm

First of all ROFL
anyone has any idea why she's calling me a devil??? am I that bad? I don't think so. I tend to think I'm cute adorable crazy girl who talks a lot, laughs a lot, worries a lot... yea, that's me. Nothing devilish about me tss
As for why you're first?! Because me- everyone knows ME. Czech chick with crazy ideas and plans and thoughts. Czech chick with lil' cute sheltie icy Czech chick who gets pissed off easily beat u but is also very friendly tight hug and open minded. SO no need to introduce me. damon smirk

Yea, you're crazy about SPN and we all know that. The blast we had in Birmingham- awwww. Wish we could go back in time. It's good to see ya back between us. Haven't seen you around for awhile now.
You should simply buy SPN dvds and that would help you and save u some time Razz
I'm happy you enjoy TVD - Vampire diaries. I told you, you would love it. Damon is just rrraaaaaaaaaaw hot couple heart melt
HAHA, isn't that funny?! Czech chicks all hating Bonnie First introduction 918938 There must be something behind it, but I really can't stand her. First introduction 584897

Stop callin me devil or satan. I'm not. I'm the angel - angel

and WELCOME IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU HON! group hug high five hug First introduction 595436 First introduction 292639
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blackdarkness Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:09 pm

You are demonish!!!!!! helpsie and your new dog is little hell hound Very Happy ur awesome ow yea you two are little cuties Very Happy:D Still my really great and awesome friend group hug First introduction 283147 First introduction 448577 :hug:
two czech crazy girls who went to world and had great fun
Stop callin me devil or satan. I'm not. I'm the angel - angel
muhahahahhahaaaaa (devil laugh) I heard it from your mouth Very Happy you are probably such an angel as Uriel is or as I am a pope Very Happy worshiping and I love this smileicon and I have nobody to worship happy-ish :loll:
I dont know why we both hate Bonnie? maybe we have some witches in our families Very Happy
Its great to be back First introduction 595436 [/size=18]
blackdarkness
blackdarkness

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Hi blackdarkness! What? You mean that's not your real name that your parents actually called you and put upon your birth certificate?! I'm shocked! Wink Hmm . . . did you hang out with us at BTV? You seem familiar.

Yeah, same as helps, I hadn't typed anything here becase I am The ExtraCookie. I NEED no introduction. First introduction 852148 Either that or there's not much to say about me. "Supernatural" and T.V.D. lover. Minion. Weirdo. Rambler. Person to whom Matt Davis has spoken 4 times. (What? That's important!tongue ) Another one of Satan helps' demons. That about covers it. wave

As far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't worry about your English. I mean, I've figured out how to understand helps' posts, so I think I can surely handle yours too, right? whistle

Last edited by ExtraCookie on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Hmm . . . did you hang out with us at BTV? You seem familiar.

She did at times, but not very much. But I think you've met there,too.

Person whom Matt Davis has spoken to 4 times. (What? That's important!tongue )

No kidding. It's very important for everyone to know. Sadly I didn't count how many times we talked to each other, but some of his messages were way too sweet. He seems overall very nice person, but Im gonna talk about it more in POny department Wink

Another one of Satan helps' demons. That about covers it.

that's not fair! I'm not Satan. WOuld u girls stop?? [I'll smite you all. You know I can Twisted Evil ]

Still my really great and awesome friend group hug :hug:
two czech crazy girls who went to world and had great fun
Yes. You're great friend,too. I hope we can do this again. Travel the world together
First introduction 805508 hug
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blackdarkness Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:18 am

Hi blackdarkness! What? You mean that's not your real name that your parents actually called you and put upon your birth certificate?!
well I think its like that. My first name is Teri and second is too weird, even in english, but my mom (Woman of many talents-one of them is giving awesome names) gave me name , pretty cool name - blackdarkness at my christening in few months of my life. I think I saw how cardinal was shocked Twisted Evil affraid rofl

Supernatural" and T.V.D. lover. Minion. Weirdo. Rambler. Person to whom Matt Davis has spoken 4 times
nice to meet you. I know we have met in another forum but as I said bad memory confused We will talk more I'm sure.

As far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't worry about your English. I mean, I've figured out how to understand helps' posts, so I think I can surely handle yours too, right? whistle
now I'm perfectly calmed First introduction 805508

Hmm . . . did you hang out with us at BTV? You seem familiar.
She did at times, but not very much. But I think you've met there,too.
yep I think so. We met but didnt talk too much ...

Another one of Satan helps' demons. That about covers it.
that's not fair! I'm not Satan. WOuld u girls stop?? [I'll smite you all. You know I can Twisted Evil ]
hahaha happy-ish You are satan and you cant change it and you just confirm it - cause we know what you can First introduction 852148

Yes. You're great friend,too. I hope we can do this again. Travel the world together
hug
probably not Sad sad but I will hope
blackdarkness
blackdarkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: