Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Matters

2 posters

Go down

Family Matters Empty Family Matters

Post  Calena Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:25 pm

What? wild ride
Not sure about this one. tss
I kinda liked it, but they are not making a whole lot of sense right now. I hope they don't make sense on purpose. It would be horrible if they had written themselves into a mess they can't get out of. pulling out hair

I think I didn't really understand what was going on. Let's go through this, one step at a time:
Crowley became the King of Hell. (BTW, how did he do that?) Then he pulled Sam up. Ok, maybe. But he could pull Samuel down from heaven? How did that work? I mean, if the King of Hell can randomly pull down people from heaven, that kinda decreases the appeal of heaven even further. Or was Samuel in hell, too?

Sam's Soul is still in hell with Lucifer. I wonder, is Sam's Soul being tortured?
Is the big storyarc in this season the reunion of Sam and his Soul? When Sam gets his soul back will his soul than talk to his body about his experiences?
Or wait, let's go back even more: I don't believe in the existence of soul, as in an organ that can be amputated. I think brain chemicals make up our personalities and that's what's commonly is called soul. I have no problem with the show presenting a soul, that can be take from one. However, how does a person function without the soul? obviously one has neither feelings, nor instinct. How, I wonder, can someone with no instinct = gut feeling whatsoever be a good hunter? Sure, there's no fear, but if you are not reasonably cautious wouldn't that increase the chance of being killed?

Why does Crowley need Samuel to do his dirty work? What does he even want with Purgatory? I thought human souls were in purgartory, while it was being decided whether they went up or down?

I do like Crowley, and if he's the villain of the season I'm fine with it.

I know you can't answer all these questions, but I can't come up with a coherent analysis right now.

Calena
in the trunk of the Impala

Back to top Go down

Family Matters Empty Re: Family Matters

Post  ExtraCookie Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:58 am

But I can! I can totally answer all those questions! But I WON'T! Mwahahahahahaaaaaa!! Twisted Evil
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:50 pm

ExtraCookie wrote:But I can! I can totally answer all those questions! But I WON'T! Mwahahahahahaaaaaa!! Twisted Evil
Sure! wild ride wild ride wild ride wild ride wild ride wild ride wild ride wild ride

Anyway, I said it before, but I'll say it again: If no soul means no need for sleep, I'll give mine away for free!

Calena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum