Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crying Wolf

3 posters

Go down

Crying Wolf Empty Crying Wolf

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:12 am

Aw, that title. Get it? Poor Ty. Sad

I never finished arguing--er, addressing all you girls' points on the other episode and it's already time to review another!

This was a slower one, but good, as usual. DALARIC!!! Oh, God, I adore their friendship! Hate to say it, but it's even better than Dean's and Cas's! (Side note: actually, Dean and Cas were on their way to a beautiful friendship, but it's turned out that, sadly, Cas clearly loves Dean more than Dean loves Cas. It's heartbreaking the way Dean usually treats him, and Sam's not much better. They treat him like their personal slave and rarely show any concern for his struggles or gratitude for all he's done and does. If the writers don't fix this soon, this will go down as one of the biggest disappointments of the show. I'm sick of sweet, adorable, ever-loyal and ever-helpful Cas getting ill-treated by our Winchesters. I'm very disappointed in our guys and in our writers for making them this way. No ) I can't properly express this due to feeling gushy! I LOVE THEM! heart on the cloud WHY don't we get more Dalaric?! Their friendship is the weirdest and most hilarious and most lovely! How do I . . .? A vampire screws and vamps a guy's wife, the guy tries to kill him, the vampire kills him instead . . . and it was a BONDING EXPERIENCE! rofl The way they treat each other, so snarkily and chummy! beating heart Alaric asking about Damon's throat, commiserating with him about the problem of Elijah and giving him advice, Damon petulently sharing his troubles = LOVE! I was hoping Alaric would wake up in time to kick some ass, but soon I realized that he'd be dead through it and get a Damon crack about it instead, and loved it when it happened. Their lives! "Oh, you're back to life now." "Yep." "Let's have a drink; just lemme get rid of these bloody rugs first." "Right." Alaric casually asking Damon not to kill a woman because she's his woman's friend. This is their relationship! MORE, PLEASE! (I wonder how many rugs the Salvatore Mansion has gone through.)

I actually freaked a bit when Alaric was first stabbed! I totally forgot about the ring in those first few moments; that's how protective of him I feel! I was like, "NOOO!" Then-- "Oh, yeah. Ring. Whew!" Matt's good at playing dead. He's also good at playing badly-wounded; so pitiful! He looked at Damon like, "Ugh! Look what just happend to me! Ow! Help!"

This was more a relationship episode. Trouble for Jenaric (Alanna? Making these names is frustrating)? Is Jenna about to finally be let in on it all? I hope so, it's way past time. She'd better understand and not get pissed at Alaric, either. They're cute together, damn it! Although it'd be funny for him to one day date a vampire instead. Damon would love that; he'd never tire of making fun of it. Laughing Again, more puke-inducing-but-lovely Stelena sweetness. Am I confusing you? I'm confusing me, too, a little. I mean, it makes me roll my eyes, but it's adorable at the same time. And, yeah, they should've been talking about the future way before now. Vampire/human? Uh, yeeah, there are issues there! I love the lakehouse! I want a lakehouse with a secret room! I wouldn't put weapons in it, though. It'd be my "Supernatural"/T.V.D. shrine. What? No. Wink I agree with Elena, Stefan did look hot in a goofy way in that old jacket.

Ah, I like what happened with Caroline's love triangle. Nice and neat. Oh, I know, they'll probably still find some way for Tylerine to happen later, but at least, perhaps, Mattoline will happen first and before Tylerine happens, Matt will be stronger and in a better place so I don't have to feel so damned sorry for the kid.

Ty! Noooo! You silly kid! Don't go away with that evil werechick! Ugh! Damn it, Ty was first a jerk, then a kid in the background, now someone I care about. Oh, I know he'll come back, but I wonder if we won't have a few eps. without him first. I love that he didn't shoot Stefan as the trailer suggested (although I really doubted he did it) and that he made things right for Mattoline and left a note/flowers for his mom (awwww), but, if he really sees the light about Jules & co., then why'd he leave with her? She was planning to murder his friend! Hello?!

Ha, I like Elijah. I do. He's already like Damon for me in that he can be as bad as he wants and I'm going to enjoy him anyway. Him putting Damon in his place was hot. Crying Wolf 852148 Got a kick out of his calm badassery and saving of Damon and pointing it out. Loving a bad guy; weird!

I love Damon. I know, you are shocked; you had no idea. Ha ha. His compelling of Andy (Andie?) into thinking she's falling hard for him was so funny! lol! Love how cool he is while being tortured. *TORTURE* Damon: Whatever.

Aw, Jerebon's so sweet! N'yaww! They're gonna give me cavities! They're like Mattoline. So smushy sweet! If Luka fucks this up, I'll be piiiissed! Speaking of Luka, I feel sorry for the guy. It's been clear since pretty early on that he's not a bad guy, just in a bad spot. Hope things work out for him, but he needs not hook up with Bonnie in order for this to happen, m'kay?

Surely there's a way to break the moonstone spell completely, as in for both vamps and werewolves. Which, of course, means that the moonstone will surely disappear. It's going to meet with an avalanche or get tossed into a deep river like the Precious, to be found centuries later or something. Vamps & werewolves forever!

Oh, know what? I bet Ty's friends'll end up having to save him and/or vice-versa.

For some reason, Matt (as in the guy who plays Alaric, not Caroline's crush) looks hilarious drinking from a dainty teacup. I think I'll tell him so next time I "see" him. Laughing

K, guess that's it!

Last edited by ExtraCookie on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Crying Wolf Empty Re: Crying Wolf

Post  helps Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Awww, I loved this one,too. [surprised huh]
It was rather funny episode. I'm very thankful for more DALARIC. Those writers know what we want and how to write it properly heart These two have such a weird hilarious bonding and relationship. It never cease to amuse me, rofl They're having 'serious' conversations about stuff. They're like awesome partners and no matter how crazy was their beginning, they're getting better and they're such a buddies, LOL. I agree that their relationship is better than Dean/Cas, because it seems they both know their places and know they need each other and both experienced a lot of crazy sh*t. SPN writers doesn't seem to pay a lot of attention to Dean/Cas and although I don't tend to over-analyze these little things like Cookie Razz ... I agree that Winchesters seem to be taking Cas' services for granted and don't show him a lot of respect and love. That's sad, because Castiel is being all sweet and they seem to be too cold. BUT back to DALARIC - Yes, they're so great. I need episode where Damon and ALaric go fishing to that lakehouse or something rofl

I was surprised, but Stelena scenes weren't that bad. It was actually quite fun. I mean, for once watching them like normal couple, it was good. They looked cute together. Damn, I'd love to have a loghouse at lake,too. I like that it's all made out of wood and it seems so cosy. Elena is wussy[my was of wussy meaning] for wanting to sacrifice herself. Stefan is right, it's just tragic. Elijah is wuss for wanting her sacrifice... Luka is wuss for knowing that and telling that only under the spell. Tyler is wuss for thinking only for a second that werewolves' intentions would be the good ones...Damon was wuss for being cocky w/ Elijah. [oh, I just had to make this up, he really is not wussy anytime -->> why I love him]... Stefan was wussy for lettin' Brady shoot him... [ rofl okeeey that is not really that much of a reason either, but well]. John was extra wussy for telling Jenna all that crap about Alaric and his wife. Jenna was supreme wussy wuss for even thinking about what John said and probably making troubles in the future... Alaric was wuss because he couldn't come up w/ better excuse than grading homeworks [lmao that was really lame]. Bonnie was wussy for refusing Jeremy for such a long time... Jeremy was wussy for waiting w/ kissing Bon for such a long time. Matt was wussy because he pushed away Caroline.... Caroline was wussy, because she let him to push her away. Ahhhh.... so many wusses making wussy moves on teh one show rofl whistle

Tyler - oh damn you kid. He should have known better and I was all anger when he threatened Stefan w/ the gun, but awwww... He's just little scared boy, confused and lonely. When he was standing there, so broken telling Elena he didn't know what they wanted to do to her. Aheehhhh... That was horrible. Glad that Elena did that for me and hugged him. I think he left w/ Jules, because he felt like he needed someone. I hope he won't come back all changed and evil. Though, I think that the main bad guy between those wolves was Brady. He wouldn't take a compromise and was ready to kill all vampires. Jules was being a bi*ch,too but in last two episodes it seemed she was rather "back wheel" and Brady was making those decisions. Still I hope Tyler will come back soon and will be still friends w/ them.... Oh, he really loved Caroline. Oh.

Damon and Elijah are delicious together,too. (Damon approves Elijah's badass moves Crying Wolf Tumblr_lgfmzezf081qeuthfo1_r1_500) rofl Even when Damon faces one of the originals, he can't help it and acts like he's ruling the world and is all cocky Crying Wolf 805508 Crying Wolf 283147 He's my love, LOL. Watching him w/ Elijah, w/ news reporter (Don't kill her.... I won't, who would be reporting dead bodies.. or something like that Crying Wolf 918938 ), w/ Alaric, being all cool while tortured. Oh DAMON!! You rule my TV world ..so charming, so much fun, so hot, so intriguing in love love u on the cloud

OVERALL VERY GOOD EPISODE! LOVED IT ALL
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Crying Wolf 918938 Crying Wolf 918938 Crying Wolf 918938 Crying Wolf 918938 Crying Wolf 918938 Crying Wolf 918938 Crying Wolf 918938 Crying Wolf 918938 OKEY I DIDNT PLAN TO SHARE MORE GIFs but this is delicious!
This one especially for Calena Crying Wolf 918938

Crying Wolf Tumblr_lgg18ewjoT1qdoecso1_500

Crying Wolf Tumblr_lgftiaYSZS1qd5a1eo1_500

this is the beginning of Tylorine....
Crying Wolf Tumblr_lgfs8tRKrq1qfis0jo1_r1_500

will probably add later if there are any good ones Razz

more....

LMAO DAMON! rofl
Crying Wolf Tumblr_lgfn93GUcw1qebjmao1_500

Crying Wolf Tumblr_lggkw8BIT21qb79r8o1_500

Elijah: So you realize this is the third time I’ve saved your life now?

Damon: *silence* (“God, damn that man has nice hair.”) rofl

LOL... I know it's kinda weird, maybe creepy when u think about it, but it's also hilarious. Damon so enjoys Elijah Laughing He obviously has respect for him, but I love that he's not afraid of him either... but bwahaha
Crying Wolf Tumblr_lgfyy5aeto1qdoecso1_500

Crying Wolf Tumblr_lggszilo901qe7u6go1_500
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:28 pm

okeeey, i know this is not probably good thread for that (hell which thread is good for such a thing), but I need to get it out.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH TVD FANDOM???

I have to admit, I'm shocked... I've been watching many shows, have met a lot of people, of course there's an occasional bitching but OMG... I've read through few pages of one TVD forum and it's a mess. It's sooooo bad!!! I couldn't keep reading. I understand criticism and sharing own opinions, but being hateful towards certain characters? Wow. pulling out hair
THere are people who were bitching about Selena, of course. Being so mad, saying there was another SE centered episode and that it is why TVD had so low ratings this week. Then other people obviously bitching about Damon and Andie?! Damn, I thought it was fun and also good (while twisted way) for Damon to deal with things... Fans obviously think Damon's lost it and so on... Then people being all bitchy about Elijah, wolves. Someone saying they enjoyed Elena when she was on the screen alone (absurd much?). Then one complaining about LACK confused of Stelena... ANother person sharing that she normally hates torturing, but that she likes Damon being toruted, because she hates him and he never gets punished for what he does.... F**K THEM ALL!!! THey need to get a life seriously!!! bitchfight angry Could they be more bitchy? Wow. And I thought SPN fandom is full of rage.
Crying Wolf Tumblr_leftkrHJkw1qf8yek
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:05 am

I'm really not that surprised; I visit the T.V.D. Lounge on occasion (hardly ever) and I've seen a taste of this. I chalk it up to immaturity. I think the audience is mostly teens and teens have a tendency to be . . . well . . . immature. Seems harder for them to just watch a show, taking it all in and seeing what's what and what every character has to bring to the table instead of looking out to latch on to one or two people and hate everyone else. Of course, that's not nearly as bad as when fans lash out at each other (have you read my latest lament over my latest exploration outside the Cas Club boundaries at the Lounge?).

Just look for a different place. There's bound to be several T.V.D. forums. Go forth and find one with reasonable people! Good luck.
Crying Wolf 44430
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Oh you have no idea. They're hating on each other,too Laughing They're calling each other bitches and so on. Though, I'm okey now. I don't even need to have another TVD forum to share my ideas. My ideas are simple anyways DAMON IS MY DRUG happy-ish rofl I don't need them to discuss that... Also I guess not many ppl out there care much for Salvatores as in brothers relationship and Dalaric while being popular isn't being discussed much either.... I was just tired of those silly comments. And if you noticed these idiots were even spamming Kevin WIlliamson(one of the writers) w/ hateful twits, so he warned them with his woodoo magical ritual LOL Crying Wolf 805508 But how stupid are those fans spamming writer because they focused ONE episode more on Stelena?? I'm probably the last person that would vote for Stelena being together, but then... WTH?! Let the writers do their job... I feel liek they're not happy unless they have what they WANT right NOW. Obviously writers like DELENA,too. They've said it many times in many interviews, they're slowly building DE relationship up, so what's the big deal?! I like those characters as individuals,too so it's hard to understand someone would watch the entire show only for one couple... scratch Oh ahh... But I feel back to normal now. Sorry for bitchy post, this thread was supposed to be here for discussing episode. I spoiled it... OOOPS blush
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:55 pm

No prob., I, too, get shocked, annoyed and fed-up with small-minded, singularly-focused, bitchy fans. Honestly, it seems all some fans ever do is bitch and I truly don't understand why they submit themselves weekly to a show that causes them so much unhappiness. Doesn't life foist enough un-asked-for misery on us without torturing ourselves? It's one thing to have a crazy addiction to the delicious sadness of shows like T.V.D. and Supernatural (they activate our sympathy response, make us think, make us appreciate areas where we're better off and so forth) but to regularly tune in to a show that you think does so much wrong and brings more negativity than positivity into your life? Why?

In that vein, I can't comprehend people who latch on to one star and hate the other(s). Extreme Damon or Stefan or Dean or Sam fans. It's one thing to have a fave (I prefer Damon and Dean to Stefan and Sam . . . am I just now noticing both show's stars' names have matching big bro/little bro first letters?), quite another to hate one of them. How can you possibly enjoy the show when focus keeps shifting between the two? Yes, I prefer Dean and Damon, but I also adore Sammy and Stefan to bits (esp. Sammy) and, therefore, care very much about them. Along with that, they enhance Dean and Damon and their stories! Imagine Dean and Damon without their little brothers. What would there be? They need each other. They play off each other and balance each other. For each character, his brother is HALF his life story! Silly fans! insane
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:57 pm

helps wrote:

Damon and Elijah are delicious together,too. (Damon approves Elijah's badass moves Crying Wolf Tumblr_lgfmzezf081qeuthfo1_r1_500)

Oooooooooh, I loved it! Laughing Laughing Laughing Damon, unpertubed by the torture he had just gone through, was like "Double fisted heart-rip - nice move, dude, I admire your technique." Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dalaric is awesome of course, but this ep had me really appreciate Dalijah! bounce

Otherwise I pretty much agree with what you girls sad. Stelena cute, but more Damon, please!
Not happy about Ty leaving.
Bonnie + Jeremy = WIN! heart

About time Caroline and Alaric tell their respective love interests the truth, this making up lame excuses for not being able to keep dates because one is being tortured/stabbed is getting exhausting. rofl

I do not know many VD fans and thus was unaware about the bitchiness, but as Cookie said, being so many teenagers in the fandom it figures. Though I never was that way, even as a teenager. But then again, no internet to get into mass-hysteria when I was young.... fight

Calena
in the trunk of the Impala
in the trunk of the Impala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum