Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing Empty VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing

Post  helps Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Its here - I miss this thread. Me and Extra Cookie used to share a lot of vids on our previous forum and now Cookie- its time to come back again.... I guess with you girls being busy lately, its gonna be like my own thread, lol but never mind brothers

Im adding some vids I liked lately

poor Damon baby sad

HOT STUFF

WANT ME SOME DEAN love u

heeeheee thats my boy

Cookie when u watch some, leave me what u think... and if u have some good stuff, share it here VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing 292639
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing Empty Re: VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing

Post  ExtraCookie Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:31 pm

YAY, video thread! I'm heartbroken that we lost ours at BuddyTV. I can't remember the names of some of the ones I like (like that Cas one set to "My Angel Gabriel," the first one that I found, not the one by SecretlytoDream). I've looked and looked with no luck. Damn it!

Obviously, I'll check these out and critique them! Having to stare at the Salvatores for minutes on end will be a tough job, but, for you, I'll force myself. clown
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing Empty Re: VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing

Post  helps Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:37 pm

YAY, video thread! I'm heartbroken that we lost ours at BuddyTV.

I know. I miss that,too. Sad Sometimes Im still sad that we had to loose BTV, also because some ppl believed that certain celebs were visiting BTV.. And maybe it wasnt such a nonsense, because Buddy has its good reputation thanks to interviews, articles etc... Anyway, I loved that forum and there was plenty of great stuff, we have written. Too bad, it´s gone.. No

I know it´s such a torture to watch those videos VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing 852148 Salvatores make u suffer, lol
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Ok this one I have to add... it´s kinda horrible, but hilarious VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing 918938 it cracked me up hee hee... brothers yay
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:30 am

Hey, that last one doesn't work. Now I'll have to actually go to YouTube, which is haaard! I'll have to click more stuff! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Laughing Cool

The others worked, though. All I can say is mmmmm Damon! Oh, and I'd forgotten about Stefan's cool calling-Damon-on-his-humanity speech; I enjoyed getting my memory refreshed. See? Stefan's damned cool sometimes. Yes, Damon could do the show all alone, but he wouldn't be AS awesome without Alaric and Stefan around. Damn, I cannot WAIT for more Dalaric! And I STILL say there should be a T.V.D./Supernatural crossover! I still haven't figured out why TV writers don't read my mind AND do what I want them to; it's very strange. confused

I think I've shared the "Hurt" Damon vid. and I haven't stumbled across any new vids in a while. If anyone ever finds the other "My Angel" vid with Cas in it but not the one by SecretlytoDream, please share it, thanks!

I watched the " . . .Gay" vid. WTF?! Laughing That was fun. clown
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:01 pm

All I can say is mmmmm Damon! Oh, and I'd forgotten about Stefan's cool calling-Damon-on-his-humanity speech; I enjoyed getting my memory refreshed. See? Stefan's damned cool sometimes. Yes, Damon could do the show all alone, but he wouldn't be AS awesome without Alaric and Stefan around.

Hehe glad u liked them. Damon is awwww. I agree with you - Damon is the bestest but Stefan and Alaric are very important for his awesomness - he has great moments with them and I really enjoy it.
BTW, I forgot to post it in spoiler section and Im way too lazy, but - in ep 3 [or 2,im not sure] Bonnie is gonna bitch about Damon and bother him again -I've read episode description. OMG. I'm gonna hate that explode

Damn, I cannot WAIT for more Dalaric! And I STILL say there should be a T.V.D./Supernatural crossover! I still haven't figured out why TV writers don't read my mind AND do what I want them to; it's very strange. confused

Yay! Dalaric. I hope so. Matt said there will be more of them, so let's cross our fingers. I'm so happy TVD is starting off quite soon - 9th September. I'd hate to wait so long like we have to for SPN.

I watched the " . . .Gay" vid. WTF?! Laughing That was fun. clown

I know, right.... WTF?! VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing 918938 I came across that one by chance and it cracked me up. THe best is when Stefan "doesn't get all defensive" LOL
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:05 am

It was too quiet over here, so....

This video breaks my heart very sad very sad very sad but great editing

and something more fun

helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing Empty Beautiful Disaster

Post  ExtraCookie Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:55 am

Two things I never thought I'd like but do: T.V.D. and a Kelly Clarkson song. Beautiful. (The editing could've been better, but I still like it.) The lyrics fit Damon from Elena's perspective quite well, I think.

He drowns in his dreams, an exquisite extreme, I know.
He's as damned as he seems, but more heaven than a heart could hold.

And if I try to save him, my whole world would cave in.
It just ain't right, it just ain't right.

Oh, and I don't know
I don't know what he's after, but he's so beautiful.
He's such a beautiful disaster.
And if I could hold on through the tears and laughter,
would it be beautiful, or just a beautiful disaster?

He's magic and myth, he's strong as what I believe.
A tragedy with more damage than a soul should see.
But do I try to change him?
So hard not to blame him.
Hold me tight, baby, hold me tight.

Oh, and I don't know
would it be beautiful or just a beautiful disaster?

I'm longing for love and the logical, but he's only happy hysterical!
I'm searchin' for some kind of miracle, waited so long!
I've waited so long.

He's soft to the touch, but frayed at the ends; he breaks.
He's never enough and still he's more than I can take.

Oh, and I don't know
would it be beautiful or just a beautiful disaster?
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:29 am

I had somehow neglected to watch that "Bleed" vid, helps! That's good and, yes, SAD! sad Fuckin' Katherine! angry
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:23 am

That is great vid! I'm surprised I didn't notice how fitting those lyrics are before. I mean, I didn't even see any Damon vid to those lyrics and in fact, it's perfect for expressing Delena relationship cheers So thanks for the sharing.
I also like the voiceovers and comments from the actors themselves.

OMG!! You haven't seen Bleed before?! That's like one of the most amazing vids. I mean, when I saw it for the first time, it totally got me. I love especially the beginning. The editing is superb and so is song,imo. Well, happy you saw it at least today Very Happy

The first vid Im going to share is quite different from the other vids but it's cool. It's AU vid. Here's the story
When they were young, Elena & Damon was the best friends of the world, they were always together to play, to laugh, to fight, they loved each other more than everything. In a tragic car accident, the Damon's father died, his mother shot of pain couldn't no longer bear to stay in Mystic Falls and decide to move in France, far from Georgia. Compelled to follow his mother, he had abandon Elena but promised her to return as quickly.This one, collapsed of sorrow let her friend for always leave, far from the town and especially far from her.

Five years later, Damon return to Mystic Falls more determined that ever to find again her childhood friend. But Elena don't arrives always to forgive him the fact that he never answered at one of her letters. Surprise by his return, she is shared between the desire to slap him and to kiss him. When to Damon, he counts well to be close of the girl that he always loved, even if on returning in her life, he exposes her at danger. In fact, Damon is more dangerous and more dark : he is become a vampire. Elena try refel her feelings and him but deep down inside her, she knows that Damon isn't more the same and that the little guy what he was is gone. (Thanks very much to MllexAngiexLove for her help ♥️
As I said it's a bit weird, different style and AU, but I still enjoyed it.

Next one is SPN. I dont know but it seems like SPN vidder are slowly fading and they dont do vids anymore. Shocked There's really only few vids that I have found recently.
Watching this one.... very sad I dont want SPN to end. Like ever. I still love those boys and once SPN is gone for good, I'm really gonna feel bad. I know it might sound pathetic, but it's like one chapter of our lives will be over. We've spend 6 years with those boys... awww

and happy one - I LOVE them! VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing 283147 VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing 56438 VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing 56438 VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing 56438

for some reason I like this vid. The song is full of energy and I just enjoy it! so here it is

This vid I really enjoy. Not sure if it's good enough as for lyrics but it's another vid filled with energy and I rlly like it

Another spn one - slow one but it's from Loki and as usual it's like a magic. it's just beautiful. I guess you've seen that, but in case you havent...

This one I really! like.... beautiful. simple but really got me. Poor Damon. I really really want to hug him.

short but nice one... i like the song,too

oh another spn from Loki. Like this one even more than previous one.

this one has awesome editing. I very much enjoy it.

and have u seen this? it's pretty awesome vid about brothers

LOL, I'll stop now. I guess it'll take you like week or two to watch them XD anyways, enjoy them.

Last edited by helps on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:38 am

Videos everywhere! Those were good. I esp. liked the Loki ones (naturally, and, no, I hadn't seen them), the "The Whole Point," (you're right, it does make you want the show to never end; of course, I already wanted that. I at least want one more season with Cas finally in it at least almost as much as the Winchesters! Knowing my luck, they'll get a 7th and Misha and Vicki will decide to have another kid by then! Damn it! I really don't see how they have the nerve to decide to have children without consulting ME, I mean, who the hell do they think they ARE, anyway?!clown) "Marching On" (that one has a little too much Damon pretty in it, though; it could cause heart attacks and stuff What a Face) and "The Safest Place" (aw, it's sadly sweet).

If I could make a vid, I'd make one featuring all the most romantic and/or moving moments between Stefan and Elena and Damon and Elena (Damon standing in for Stefan at her pageant dance thingy, Stefan and Elena on the Ferris wheel, etc.) and maybe a short one on "Matt's Tragic Life!" (along with the loads of other ideas I've got) Wish I had the patience to learn S. Vegas! Did you ever get the hang of it?

Watching T.V.D. and "Supernatural" vids one after the other makes me hunger for the crossover episode even more! It's an excellent idea, however, it seems most "Supernatural" fans don't like T.V.D. and vice-versa. To think, I was almost one of them! From what I can tell, a lot of "Supernatural" fans who don't like T.V.D. never even gave it a chance. They're just like I was: they saw commercials for it and heard about it and thought it was "Twilight" for TV and dismissed it. I truly feel bad for them, they don't know what they're missing! YES, it has all these elements that I don't normally like and it's not always perfect (what is?!), but they make it work! Oh, well, their loss. Ours too, because we'll never get a cross-over. Well, we wouldn't have, anyway, because it's just not done, is it? I can't think of any shows that have crossed over, unless they were related in some way (like the "Star Gate" series, etc. No
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Salvatore brotherly, regretful angst. sad

I think, in an abstract way and from Stefan's point of view, the lyrics are fitting.

BTW, I love it when a song is written with one meaning in mind, but it can be fitted to a different situation and have a different meaning! Fun!

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Ohmy! that's really beautiful vid, thanks a lot for sharing. It hurts to watch brothers in fight. I'm happy that in s2 they seem to worked it out and hopefully there will be no more hate and fighting... Really good song and pretty editing. ur awesome I'll try to share some vids later,too
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:12 pm

YAY, I'm happy you liked it! sunny happy-ish

P.S. Oh, and Laughing I see you decided to make a depressing signature (and av.) for yourself now! Now your posts will depress people, just like mine! Poor Jimmy and Damon! Sad Oh, uh, as to the av., who'm I to talk? I just realized I've only been focused on the humor of my own av. and not the depressing source that humor actually stems from. Heh.

P.P.S. I've fallen in love with the song in that video. I've listened to the full version several times. blush I think T.V.D. should use it! They're excellent at matching great songs to great moments. I can easily imagine them creating a wonderful (perhaps montagey) moment addressing the brothers, Katherine and all the time wasted, regret, and desperate hopes to move forward to this. Yet another moment when I don't understand why TV shows don't consult me about stuff. Really, it's freakin' irritating! scratch Wink
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:16 pm

Yea, song is really good. I think you have a point, why you don't just twit to TVD writers? they are all on Twitter, it's so easy Razz

Oh and you noticed my signature Laughing I had to do that. I mean, that scene was so perfect and Damon so broken and Ian's performance just brilliant. Plus, you've been torturing us with your Jimmy sig for such a long time, it's my turn now. Very Happy

here are some vids, i liked lately...

And this one bright to cheer u up - charming Damon is back

PS: I love our discussion about vampire's misery or not, but my head hurts so i'll probably leave it til tomorrow

Very Happy pale
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:12 pm

here's Damon one.. I know you're probably not gonna like the song as it's P!nk but I think it fits Damon quite well. At least he's fkin perfect Laughing heart

helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:43 am

am I obsessed? LOL
But I really like thos one,too
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:18 am

OK, you may have to stop with the depressing (but good) Damon vids before I slit my wrists! Crying or Very sad Poor baby!

I actually thought the Pink song was fine; I like a few of her songs.

You? Damon-obsessed? Nooooo, what kind of crazy talk is that?! Of course you're not. In fact, I'm pretty sure you forget who he is sometimes. Someone will mention him and you're like, "Damon who?" What a Face rofl

But how Damon-messed up am I that I'm sitting here wanting to watch "The Descent," but not wanting to at the same time because I'm not in the mood to get all depressed?! Sad, huh? No Smile

I'm trying to work up the energy to go back to our Vampiric Life Philosphical Discussion. Calena must be very sick indeed for her to not have jumped in here to gang up on you with me when I actually agree with her about this (T.V.D.) vampire thing! Surprised
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Aw. Sorry hon.... I didn't want to depress you, lol. I hope you feel better by now.
Glad you like Pink song and vid. I thought it's really good and editing,too. I'm not native but some parts seemed like it really fitted Damon. Very Happy

Don't make fun of me bitchfight Laughing Of course, I'm not obsessed and I don't even know who Damon is Very Happy

I want to watch The Descent,too but dammit. it's hard! I understand why you couldn't make that decision right away. Tho, Ian's awesome acting and pretty face will probably make me watch it.

and because there's nothing optimistic about characters these days, here's Nian - Ian+Nina. It made me smile, they're cute together Very Happy

helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing Empty DALARIC <3

Post  helps Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:52 pm

LMAO! I CAME ACROSS THESE VIDEOS AND IT'S SO COOL. gOTTA LOVE THEM. THO I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE SONG, BUT I TRANSLATE IT AS 'WOULD YOU BE MY..... FRIEND, BUDDY, PARTNER' ANYWAYS I LIKE IT VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing 56438 VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing 918938 THEY'RE SO HILARIOUS TOGETHER

I know I once shared the video w/ same song, but this one is different. And song is still hilarious lol

oh and more TVD vids....

in this one you can see your favorite scene where Stefan took Elena up on that wheel. Oh finally someone made it for you Laughing

I know you're not exactly DE fan, but this video sums their relationship nicely. I love the editing and song

awww
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:19 am

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing Empty A Tumbleweed Blows By

Post  ExtraCookie Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:05 am

I dedicate this song to this abandoned forum. sad

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:21 pm

But it doesnt have to be dead..... i mean.... im all for discussing shows here, not on twitter. BUT of course, time is precious, i cant write and reply every day. but we can try and bring it back to life ;'-)

I waaaaaaant him...... back crying sad very sad VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing 835808 VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing 53364 tight hug and Regina needs to go zombie
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

VIDEO thread- fanarts that are worth mentioning and sharing Empty Whaaat?!

Post  ExtraCookie Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:09 am

You saw my post?! I didn't think anyone ever came in here anymore! Smile If I hadn't have checked my mail, I wouldn't have known it'd been seen (I was only checking my mail to read Misha's e-mail)!

I'd love to bring the place back to life! It'd just be you and me, though, since Calena can't post (but maybe she will over the holidays?), but I'm fine with it if you are, and I'll be happy to read whenever you post. You may need to let me know when you posted, though, since I probably won't check every day.

Nice vids, esp. the Damon one! Poor dude, I think I need an ep. where Damon just has one amazing, fun day full of fun and laughs, no drama or at least nothing bad or sad. That'd cheer me up. sunny

Don't grieve for Grahm too much; I think a lot of people were pissed about his departure. We'll most likely at least get to see the huntsman again and may even see Grahm again one day, although if that happens, I bet it's not for a long time.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:28 am

Awww, the song's a bit shippy, but the footage is good and well-edited. I like it! on the cloud It's making me miss TVD so much worse, though! One more week! I can't wait!!! bounce

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next