Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRST!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FIRST! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIRST!

Post  ExtraCookie Sat May 26, 2012 11:45 am

YAY, that all sounds good! I'm trying to trust TVD. They almost never cause me any major disappointment (even though I hate Damon getting hurt, I don't see it in quite the same light as you, and, as for Alaric, TVD can't help it that Matt got a better job offer, and I don't blame him for taking it. They handled his departure brilliantly, it's the best they could do, and I'm thankful. They even left a window open for him to show up in the future, so I shouldn't complain!). The finale definitely set up a lot of potential (including Elena having different feelings for Damon), so we shall see.

Yes, you finally heard some Supernatural praise! It's been a long time, huh? This whole season was, in my opinion, just embarrassingly dismal. It was so bad. The levis were an unscary joke, the Winchesters were not themselves (I've called them the Podchesters, after the pod people from the old Invasion of the Body Snatchers movies), it was almost totally Casless, and they killed Bobby (oh and just wait 'til you see. It's worse than you think because of things in later eps. that I won't spoil you about. It's tragic, though, and Bobby, Jim and the fans deserved better than that). The finale was not, overall, good, but it had some bright spots and then, BAM, hit us with an unexpected (for most, anyway) ending dripping with cool potential for next season! Also most (including me) feel Sera just sucked as showrunner, and made a big mess of things, but she's out now and Jeremy Carver's in, so there's reason to hope the show will, if not be restored to its former glory, return to a more recognizable form and be good again. Yay! Have you seen any eps. this season? Forgive me if you've already told me. My memory is sketchy sometimes.

Yep, 'tis true, we are the "queens of random" indeed, and there are all those other shows. We're good! high five Also maybe Calena will get free time one of these days and join us!

I'll make those new threads if you want, just let me know.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sat May 26, 2012 7:35 pm

I know writers are not to blame for Matt's new show,but it still sucks, because Alaric was Damon's only friend and they had this kind of bond.... they understood each other rather well, had quite a lot in common. And they were hilarious. Sad
As for the other TVD stuff, I'm just really skeptical, but I can't give up that easily..... I was thinking about it and although they like to torture Damon, they still make him very likeable, so if for nothing else, I'll stick around to see what's in the store for him...... ALSO I like Salvatores as I like Winchesters. I'd like to believe there are some nice scenes of their brotherly bonding ahead of us. brothers

I feel you. I felt like season 6 wasn't good one. I mean, I wasn't so bitter like you were, but it wasn't quite the same show that we loved. Hopefully Mr. Carver will bring it back. Though, who the hell is he? Laughing

Feel free to create any thread you want, any show that comes up to your mind, simply anything. This forum is ours anyway, so it doesn't really matter. We have enough space. I promise I'll reply whistle I hope Calena will come around eventually, too.

OH OH GOODBYE ALARIC very sad very sad very sad

helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sun May 27, 2012 12:58 am

helps wrote:I know writers are not to blame for Matt's new show,but it still sucks, because Alaric was Damon's only friend and they had this kind of bond.... they understood each other rather well, had quite a lot in common. And they were hilarious. Sad
As for the other TVD stuff, I'm just really skeptical, but I can't give up that easily..... I was thinking about it and although they like to torture Damon, they still make him very likeable, so if for nothing else, I'll stick around to see what's in the store for him...... ALSO I like Salvatores as I like Winchesters. I'd like to believe there are some nice scenes of their brotherly bonding ahead of us. brothers

I feel you. I felt like season 6 wasn't good one. I mean, I wasn't so bitter like you were, but it wasn't quite the same show that we loved. Hopefully Mr. Carver will bring it back. Though, who the hell is he? Laughing

Feel free to create any thread you want, any show that comes up to your mind, simply anything. This forum is ours anyway, so it doesn't really matter. We have enough space. I promise I'll reply whistle I hope Calena will come around eventually, too.

OH OH GOODBYE ALARIC very sad very sad very sad

Yes, Alaric's departure absolutely sucks donkey balls. The show will never have the same allure for me that it did now, but I just hope it'll still be good. Looking at the silver lining in the cloud, maybe this'll be good for Matt. Maybe it'll keep him too busy to focus so much on his craziness. Maybe he'll meet a nice chick on the show who can help tame the crazies and he'll come down to reality at least some. Laughing

Jeremy Carver used to write for Supernatural, and he wrote some really good episodes, including “A Very Supernatural Christmas” (3×08), “In The Begining” (4×03), “Changing Channels” (5×08) and “Free To Be You And Me” (5×03). So, I know he's talented and can write really good eps. (they're not all winners, but most of 'em are, as best I recall. Season 6, at least, was recognizeable as Supernatural and it had some good eps. and good moments, but season 7? It was just a disaster in my and many others' opinion. It may or may not have been all Sera's fault (I don't think it was. I also think the new writers suck), but she was the one who had to put her seal of approval on everything, and she approved the dreck that was season 7. She gifted us with a great ending of the finale (if it even was her. I heard that Jensen and/or Jared didn't like the original ending and there had to be rewrites) that has lots of potential, though, so at least there's that.

Oh, went to preview my post, and saw you'd posted the vid. crying ALARIC! I showed you this one, right? If not, well, fair warning, it's saaaaaaaad!

And, in case that didn't make you cry enough, here ya go:

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Mon May 28, 2012 9:25 am

Hehe, maybe you're right I'm sure it's a good thing for Matt. He needs bigger role, more space, more work and less craziness in his life. He really might meet someone who can deal with him and his crazy ideas Laughing I just realize now how important Alaric was for the show, even when he was not exactly major character. I think there was still a lot of potential for Dalaric and they took that chance from us. Plus whole triangle drama..... not sure if we have something to look forward to.

Oh Mr. Carver wrote some of my fave episodes, that's good sign. I have to catch up with SPN first, but it's good that finale left you hopeful. Very Happy

helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FIRST! - Page 2 Empty I Think I Have a Winner!

Post  ExtraCookie Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:00 pm

OK, girls, of the two paint swatches on the right (the one on the far left is not in the running), which do you think I chose? Which do you like best? BTW, they look better in reality than in the picture.

FIRST! - Page 2 DSCF0031

I'm not 100% sure; I'm going to get some other opinions, but I'm 99% sure I've made my choice. Quickly, guess! Very Happy

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum