Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc.

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. Empty SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc.

Post  helps Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Everything TVD S2 related post here Arrow
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. Empty BREAKING SEASON TWO NEWS!!!!

Post  ExtraCookie Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:52 am

This just in: DAMON IS STILL HOT AS HELL.

Ha ha, made you look. I'm in such an irritating mood today! Apparently, when I feel extra unwell, my sarcasm and irritatingness (real word. Trust me, I'm an American. No, don't look it up!) ratchets up several notches! *SIGH* Sorry. I'll try to feel better tomorrow or at least the day after. (What? All I have to do, right, is PERCEIVE that I feel better and it will be true! OK, I may have to whisper sweet nothings to some water first; point is, this is doable, so says our guru!) Have to get groceries (no, I still haven't actually made it to the store) so that'll probably keep me grumped up tomorrow. If I can't go tomorrow, well, the grumpiness will prob. be off the charts! However, I'll be so weak from malnutrition that I probably won't feel like spewing annoyance all over the 'net. (I literally haven't had a truly decent meal in about 3 days [wah, boo hoo].) So, silver lining, yay! XD

This also just in: Alaric is still sexy too! Also, Stefan has pretty damned good shocked/puppy eyes! Stay tuned for more exciting news that I just made up but is also true. :joker:

P.S. Wrong place, but I'm too tired to go to the right one: Um, there are Christmas smilies but no Halloween ones?! There's not even 1 measley Jack 'O Lantern! Evil or Very Mad Can this be fixed? Tell me what to do and I'll do it, if I can.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. Empty Re: SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc.

Post  helps Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:29 pm

LOL. Cookie it's ok. You can post here anything. Here are some "news"

Track list of TVD -
The Vampire Diaries: Original Television Soundtrack features the following songs:
1. Vampire Diaries Theme (Intro) – Mike Suby
2. Sleep Alone – Bat for Lashes
3. Running Up That Hill – Placebo
4. Obsession – Sky Ferreira
5. Bloodstream (Vampire Diaries Remix) – Stateless
6. On Melancholy Hill (Feed Me Remix) – Gorillaz
7. We Radiate – Goldfrapp
8. Hammock – Howls
9. The Fellowship – Smashing Pumpkins
10. Head Over Heels – Digital Daggers
11. Down – Jason Walker
12. Currency of Love – Silversun Pickups
13. Beauty of the Dark – Mads Langer
14. All You Wanted – Sounds Under Radio featuring Alison Sudol of A Fine Frenzy
15. Vampire Diaries Theme (Outro) – Mike Suby

and here short article from Zap2it.com
As always, the Salvatore brothers are her prime targets. She swears that she came back to Mystic Falls for Stefan, but then we see her and Damon take it to the floor. "Kiss me or kill me," she demands -- and he opts for the kissing. After 150 years of pining, can you really blame him?

Damon and Stefan have come a long way since the beginning of the series. They're now allies, if somewhat reluctantly, and Stefan's fear is that Katherine will come between them once again, turning Damon back to his old ways.

I was on set in Atlanta with Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder while they shot some emotional scenes between the brothers - including the scene you see in the trailer below, where Damon fills Stefan in on that fateful kiss.

On a break from filming, Paul sat down to talk to me about Stefan's head space when he finds out that Damon kissed Elena - or at least, the girl he thought was Elena.

"Oh, the kiss. Stefan's first reaction is, 'I'm going to kill you. Like I am going to literally kill you, rip you apart. This is my beautiful girl. This is the love of my life. Stay the hell away,'" Wesley says.

Ooh, feisty.

Now that Stefan's off the human blood, he's gone back to being the rational brother, and he hesitates before the whole fratricide thing becomes an issue. "The thing is," Wesley explains, "Damon and Stefan have done this dance before. All Stefan is thinking is 'I'm not going to let you do this to me.' Eventually, his second reaction is to realize that his anger has never gotten him anywhere with Damon. Fighting fire with fire is just going to get you fire."

Carrying on the pretense of being Elena was just another way for Katherine to toy with the Salvatores -- her favorite pastime. This time, though, Stefan is going to do his best to keep her from coming between them.

"He's furious with Damon for acting on his feelings for Elena, but more than that, he's afraid that with everything that's going on, Damon is going to shut down again. He's going to lose all the humanity that Stefan and Elena have cultivated in him. Stefan can't let that happen. At the end of the day, he absolutely loves his brother, and that's a significant element of the story. In my opinion, it's the most significant element of the story."

Wesley pauses and grins. "He's still really freakin' pissed, though."

Last edited by helps on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:12 pm

First: I LOVE the new look! It's much easier on the eyes! What a Face

So, my "news" fake-out didn't irritate you, at least, helps? (I almost put "@helpspb!" My brain has been twitter fried!) I am relieved and glad! However, you missed a golden opportunity to say, "Thank you, Captain Obvious!" I probably would have!

"At the end of the day, he absolutely loves his brother, and that's a significant element of the story. In my opinion, it's the most significant element of the story."
Awwwww. Isn't Paul smart? I agree. Apparently, there's a type of person who loves hot brothers who love (not in that way! Although there are exceptions.) each other and we're all that kind of person. Frankly, I believe neither "Supernatural" nor T.V.D. would've been hits if not for that dynamic being the heart & soul of it all and the right actors to portray the brothers. Y'all don't give Stefan much credit or praise but, really, could you imagine the show without him? He tends to bring out the most fun wickedness in Damon and get the best lines from him. Also, we all know that without him, he'd just be pure evil or dead, so, yay Stefan! I love you Also, yay Bonnie, if for no other reason, because helps' odd hatred of her cracks me up. Laughing That laughing smiley is weird. Who laughs like that?

P.S. They used Placebo's "Running Up That Hill" on the soundtrack? When did that play? I love that song, but it's soooo associated with "Supernatural" for me and there are LOADS of SPN vids. that use it. The best one focuses on John, as well it should, because the lyrics fit him almost perfectly. I feel like T.V.D. "stole" SPN's song!
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:02 pm

First: I LOVE the new look! It's much easier on the eyes! What a Face

Happy you like it. I also found the previous one kinda hard on eyes and there was other stuff that kinda drove me crazy. So this one is simplier, nothing special, but at least all is well readable and clear and u can easily find everything. I might add some smileys and stuff to make it look better, maybe if i find the way, i'd make a header for every forum - i mean different for SPN section, different for TVD, but Im not sure I can do that... It's free forum, so there are probably some options missing.

So, my "news" fake-out didn't irritate you, at least, helps? (I almost put "@helpspb!" My brain has been twitter fried!) I am relieved and glad! However, you missed a golden opportunity to say, "Thank you, Captain Obvious!" I probably would have!

It really didnt irritate me Razz I'm used to crazy stuff coming from you, remember?! We're starting this forum, so I think I can forgive u some random madness What a Face

Awwwww. Isn't Paul smart?

I love Paul. He's very smart and funny,too. He got me with his appearances at conventions. He seems so down-to-earth {same as Ian}, he's very sweet.. so sweet. I loved what he said about Stefan and Damon and I'm glad writers decided to go in this direction /Stefan forgiving Damon for greater good, rather being worried about him when Kat is back/ instead of Stefan being jealous and pissed of. Yes, he has every right to be, but who enjoys to watch it?! Hmm... Of course, Stefan is needed in the show. My favorite ships are Dalaric, Delena and Stemon Twisted Evil Sure we need them all. For me brothers are also heart of the show, but as for what I read, we didnt even get half of their story... I'm not sure but I've read something about another books from Smith??? and there should be whole backstory on brothers and how they were before and after meeting Katherine...
Oh you're so mean Laughing Bonnie is terrible. Why did u bring her up? You mentioning her --->> ruined my daz 🐒 Rolling Eyes Laughing
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. Empty Guest star on TVD!

Post  helps Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Simon Miller Guest Stars on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

He doesn't look all bad hmmm

and here's the article on Taylor's uncle coming to the town The Werewolf Diaries
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:41 am

AND HERE ARE NEWS via great site Vampire Diaries Source - TVD Bloopers

via @cadlymack on Twitter - Here's a sneak peek at my chat with the lovely @ninadobrev: "I'm sure Elena's had dreams about Damon." http://bit.ly/bUD278

As if "The Vampire Diaries" heroine Nina Dobrev didn't have enough on her plate. Last season, her character Elena was torn between two of the hottest vampires broadcast television has ever seen.

This year, Nina's got her own set of fangs as she gears up to bring Katherine Pierce, Elena's evil vampire doppelganger, back to life.

We met Katherine in a series of flashbacks last year, but if the shocking Season 1 finale taught us anything, it's that we haven't even begun to scratch the surface of our new favorite villain. I caught up with Dobrev on the Vampire Diaries set in Atlanta and couldn't resist gushing a bit about her performance. As sweet as she is, Nina doesn't miss a beat playing the conniving back-stabber.

With all the attention that Katherine is getting as we gear up for Season 2, I didn't want to forget about Elena, either. I had to ask Nina -- if Damon (Ian Somerhalder) really had kissed Elena instead of Katherine, would Elena have kissed him back?

"I mean, I'm sure Elena has had dreams about Damon," Dobrev says. "I'm not sure if she was put in the position to kiss him what she would do. I feel like she has high morals, and she loves Stefan (Paul Wesley). It's always been Stefan."

Don't expect those dreams to come true any time soon, vamp fans. "I think that Elena's feelings for Damon are still friendly," Dobrev says. "She's concerned about him, and she definitely cares about him, but she and Stefan have been through so much. She wants to make that work."

Elena's love life right now is easy compared to her family situation. The last time we saw the Gilberts, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) had swallowed a bottle of pills and a vial of blood in the hopes of becoming a vampire, and Elena's Uncle John (David Anders) -- who is also her biological dad -- had met the wrong end of Katherine's knife.

And you thought your family was crazy!

"I can't say what happens to them," Dobrev says, "I don't want to ruin the fun! Things aren't going to get any easier in Elena's family situation, I'll say that much."

Stay tuned to Zap2it for much more from my set visit with Nina Dobrev and the rest of "The Vampire Diaries" cast.
source

E!online spoiler chat ===>>>>> DALARIC beating heart

Britney in Dallas, Texas: I'm so over Stelena and Delena on The Vampire Diaries. Please tell me we will see more Dalaric!
You can rest easy because we will be seeing plenty of Damon and Alaric teaming up in season two. We asked the show's very own Buffy (spin-off idea: Alaric The Vampire Slayer!) Matt Davis, about the unlikely duo's partnership and here's what he told us: "Our bromance is definitely developing. You'll see much more of that for sure. I love Ian to pieces and I love working with him and I think our chemistry as friends and the way Kevin and Julie write the two of them together, just the archetypes of the two characters together I think fit really well." If that wasn't cute enough for you, Matt recently tweeted a picture of the duo's nifty supernatural rings with the caption, "Wonder Twin power unite in shape of a bromance!!!" Um, I die.

source

via @VampireDiariesOnline on Twitter - "Awww....the Vampire Diaries is finally gonna have some kids on the show! Check it!" http://is.gd/eA1VN

and the last thing... isn't Nina just so pretty?! Aww [good candy isnt around, she'd tell me I'm a lesbian, lol]

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 15041610

affraid tongue

source

Don't get a Lockwood angry. You won't like them when they're angry. In The Vampire Dairies' September 9 premiere, Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino) is surprised to see his long-absent, black sheep of the family Uncle Mason (Taylor Kinney) turn up for the funeral of his dad, the mayor. But a bigger surprise comes when Mason drops the bomb that werewolfism runs in the Lockwood bloodline!

"Mason has learned to harness his rage and is going to serve as a mentor to Tyler," says Taylor. "I've come to teach Tyler that there are choices he can make to control his destiny as a human...or otherwise."

Nina Dobrev (Elena/Katherine) adds, "Taylor's been adjusting really well. I don't envy when new people come [on set] because we've all already created this family bond, but everyone's really accepted him." The same won't hold true in Mystic Falls, reveals Ian Somerhalder (Damon). "Mason's a really nice guy, but Damon makes it difficult for him to be nice," says Ian. "He really pisses Damon off."

"Yeah, we don't get along," echoes Taylor. "Historically, the Salvatores haven't gotten along with the Lockwoods for ages, and having a new Lockwood in town doesn't sit well."

It hasn't been lost on him that he's following in the werewolf paw prints of another famous Taylor — Twilight hottie Taylor Lautner. "My brother gave me a few 'Team Jacob' magnets to mess with me," says Taylor, who apparently sports impressive abs of his own. "I don't know if I stack up to Mr. Lautner, but we'll see."

As for competing with all those sexy werewolves on a certain HBO series, Taylor says he finds it perplexing that "every time a werewolf takes off his pants on True Blood, he transforms." Mason's transformation will be more traditional—dependent upon a full m

Source: TV Guide Magazine

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/vampire-diaries-latest-from-tv-guide.html#ixzz0xVaZyYgY
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:14 pm

YAY DALARIC! cheers
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:23 pm

wild ride WTF is that thing?! bitchfight SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 37427 Hee hee! Oh, yay, Halloween emoticons, thank you! SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 245105 ghost vamp vampire zombie My goodness, there sure are a lot of tongue/drooling emoticons! Laughing And a screwing one?! naughty bed scene Naughty!
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:39 pm

I know DALARIC happy-ish heart

LOL, I thought we could discuss new stuff in random chat thread, but .... well Very Happy Do u like new smileys?! Those naughty ones / hot couple naughty bed scene / are of course for occasional use, when u mention some hot scene from TVD or SPN. I guess, there's not gonna be too many sex scenes in SPN, but we should get hot stuff in 1st ep of vampire show. So u can use it like this "Oh that Damon and Katherine sex scene was so HOT! naughty bed scene " lol!

those bitchfight are called bitch fight, ... Very Happy
wild ride this is banana riding llama which comes in handy, im sure tss
SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 37427 this im gonna use to threaten u all damon smirk
and u need a lot of drooling emoticons!!!!!!!!!!! u need good way how to express that
my personal favorites are vamp biting damon smirk shocked SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 56438 ... lol and others... but those are good
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Oh, so sue me, I was off topic Um, here, I'll remedy it: those bloopers were funny! Not as funny as SPNs, though. Maybe that's because we don't "know" them yet like we "know" J3M.

I predict we--esp. Calena and I--will be using this one a lot: bitchfight Probably this one, too: SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 37427 As we tend to beat dead verbal horses frequently (although not as frequently as we used to, have you noticed? Maybe we'll return to true form when our shows return) & must agree to disagree. I didn't even see the neck-chomping one! Cool! Why do we need this one?! SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 420283 For bitching about household chores? Yeah, that could come i handy, actually. I hate household chores. If I had energy for them, I wouldn't, but I don't, so they're ordeals.

Duh, YES, I like the new emoticons! Very Happy
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Again, Im glad u enjoy smileys, Smile Im sure we´ll find use for all of them Razz

Why do we need this one?! For bitching about household chores?

exactly, thats what i thought when i saw it... that´s so good when u wanna bitch about cleaning. comes in handy for all of us. Me and Cal had always issues with cleaning, lol.

STEFAN IN SEASON TWO source:

Stefan seemed different in the Vampire Diaries finale. Where is he heading? —Katherine
MICKEY: Interestingly, it’s Katherine’s arrival that awakens something in Stefan. “He accepts that he’s a vampire more; he’s less plagued by being a victim and being run over by his brother,” Paul Wesley says. “He becomes more proactive, and he knows how to have fun sometimes.” In other words, get ready for Freaky Friday: Sibling Vampire Edition.
Vampire Diaries Source

TWO NEW DVD EXTRA

FOUR NEW STILLS - ep 2.01 and 2.02

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 01110

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 01210

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 00110 Salvatores!!! happy-ish

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 00210

helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:27 pm

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 448577 That pic. of the Salvatores! The identical crossed arms and identical expressions (except that Stefan has a very cute, slight smile goin' on which is a cute contrast to Damon's scowl) and almost identical (heh heh, sorry, Stefan) hotness! Wow! That is one very pretty pic! Oh, look, Paul has nicer arms than Ian.

I like the sounds of the personality swap for the Salvatores. Obviously, the two need to rub off on each other. Stefan does need to stop being overly sensitive & loosen up and Damon does need to start being more sensitive & responsible. They remind me of myself and my sister; we're extreme opposites in most ways. I've always thought if we could share certain traits, we'd each be much better people. Smile

So? Are you proud of me for managing to say anything coherent after seeing that Salvatore brother pic.? You should be! It was dazzling! beating heart
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Awww. I KNOW!!! Im so happy you´re such a fangirl like me. We can share those rare moments together Laughing happy-ish SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 56438
I also love they have the same pose and yep, Stefan´s smile is SO cute. AND I love Damon in black shirt. And I actually like Ian/Damon´s arms a bit better, but never mind... It´s not the point. I hope, wish, pray.... that we will see more brothers working together .. I was sad that they were more like against each other, kinda hateful, but now as for what we´re heard, Stefan is probably getting more reasonable and he´s gonna forgive Damon his kiss and they should so fight for one team melt Im curious about this switch personality and it makes me kinda happy because 1) I´m gonna love Damon even more 2) I might even start loving Stefan, because he should get more fun, yay.

So? Are you proud of me for managing to say anything coherent after seeing that Salvatore brother pic.? You should be! It was dazzling! beating heart

Im so very proud of you SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 283147 YOU MADE IT WITHOUT SOUNDING TOO CRAZY. But you should have seen my face, drooling and staring at that pic when I saw it for the first time SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 918938 blush
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. Empty OMG!! MY INNER FANGIRL JUST DIED!

Post  helps Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:47 am

DAMON AND ELENA SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 11134 heart hot couple

Oh... I want to see it right now! I want to know what Damon told her/is telling here... drooling high five

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. Vampir10
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. Empty *FAINTS* NEW PROMO PICTURES!

Post  helps Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:18 pm

OH MY! HOW comes we have a lot of awesome stuff for TVD and nothing for SPN?! ANyway, I'm not complaining. Always happy to look at hot Salvatores, [Go Damon! drooling ] and Elena/Kat. Here are HQ new promo pictures: on the cloud melt in love

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 001m10

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 00211

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 00410

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 00111

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 00510

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 00610

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 00810

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 00911

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 01510

and this - this is one of the hottest pics, i've seen. damn you Ian. damn you Damon! MADE OF WIN! That look is killing me SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 565603 happy-ish on the cloud drooling very sad love u in love blush

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 01111

here is the source and there u can see them in HQ plus some more than I shared here{Elena,Bonnie} Vampire Diaries Web
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:58 pm

oh and EW's article/interview with Ian - source

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. Iansex10
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Once more some promos - but i guess it's the last time. It's so crazy and awesome how many things there are for TVD. I mean so many news. Like everyday. Yay for that,tho. Im not complaining Very Happy

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. Vam-ma10

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. Vam-mo11
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:54 pm

They're really going for the threesome porn vibe! They all but scream THREESOME!!! on this show! Heh heh, look where Nina's sitting in the bed pic! Bet Paul enjoyed shooting that pic! Laughing

Hm, look at that, Nina's body is exactly like mine! What a coincidence!

*SNIIIICKER snickerty snick snick*
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:17 pm

LOL. I have a good feeling that writers watching True Blood is good inspiration for them. Hopefully they'll get more "sharing" as for hot stuff and sex, Laughing Embarassed
Threesome - I can take that, Very Happy If it's Damon and Elena and occasionally Stefan and Elena,.. okey! XD I also think that Paul enjoyed this. Twisted Evil But he's too oily for my tastes. Look a bit weird. But previous pics I posted - I have to admit all men look great in them - especially Ian and Paul drooling
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Interview with MATT DAVIS happy-ish source

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. Davis_10

Where were you born and raised?

I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, but I spent some time in Saudi Arabia with my parents when they were working there as teachers. I moved back to Salt Lake when I was 5 or 6, and I got out as soon as I could. It’s a great place but I had other ambitions.

What were you like in high school?

I played football for a number of years and I was on the Varsity team my sophomore year. I loved football growing up but you get to a point where — even though I’m not a small guy, I’m like 6’2" — there are 17-year-old dudes who are like 6’5" 300 pounds. I realized that it wasn’t the way I wanted to make my living. [Laughs] I decided to quit football and join the drama program. When I got involved in school plays, I fell in love with the experience and from that moment forward I prepared to move to Los Angeles.

Your breakout role in Hollywood was your role as Reese Witherspoon's boyfriend, Warner Huntington III in Legally Blonde (2001). Do you still get recognized for that movie?

To be honest, that’s about all I ever get recognized for! [Laughs] It’s kind of an ongoing joke with my friends because I often get stopped and it’s not like, "Hey, you’re Matt Davis. It’s always like, "Oh my God, you’re that a**hole from Legally Blonde!" [Laughs] People definitely responded to that character.

You have one of the most unique and entertaining Twitter accounts on the planet. What advice do you have for teens who want to be as cool as you are on Twitter

[Laughs] Don’t be afraid to put up what you’re thinking.

Why do you go by Ernesto Riley on Twitter. Who is that?

Ernesto is my alter ego. To be quite honest, I’m not even sure how I got the name. It arrived in my mind 1 day and I’m not exactly sure where it came from or how or why.

What are some of your interests outside of acting?

I’ve been doing a lot of reading on esoteric knowledge — like Tantric sex, the Tantric philosophies, about 2010, aliens — all of those things I find unique in dynamic ways. But the umbrella archetype for all of this is the reemergence of this sort of divine goddess energy, as it’s sort of re-expressing itself culturally. We’ve been under the influence of this patriarchal, masculine, dominating energy for thousands of years, and as 2012 rolls around, it’s reintegrating feminine energy. Having so many female followers on Twitter puts me in a great position to get out information that is resonating with people in a lot of ways. That's why my tweets are female centric.

You tweet about women more than anything else, it seems. Is that because you’re interested in settling down in the near future?

I have zero interest in settling down right now. I’ve been in and out of dynamic, passionate relationships for the last 10 years and it’s taken up a lot of my creative energy. I feel like I may have been repaying some sort of Karmic debt and now that’s been cleared. For the 1st time in years, I’m totally free and that’s what I intend to be.

On The Vampire Diaries you play a history teacher. Are you a history buff in real life?

I’m an alternative history buff more than anything else. I have a passion for conspiracy theories, alternative histories, and different points of view that you don’t necessarily get exposed to in public schools.

Can you give us an example?

Lets say for instance that I were to tell you there was a top secret space program that the government has been covering up for 80 years. And that our whole history as we’ve been taught it in public school is not an accurate portrayal of what the government knows is going on in terms of exo-politics. That would be one case. Another case is — I don’t believe that evolution and intelligent design are the only 2 plausible explanations as to how we’ve come to evolve and be as we are. I think that’s ludicrous. The historical conversation, spiritual conversation, and social conversation have become boring and I do everything in my power to find alternative stories and get that out as much as I can.
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:09 pm

IAN SOMERHALDER I LOVE YOU! Nearly as much as my puppy. Take that!!!

New interview with Ian on Damon [i]hey it's about perspective Laughing heart of course! Damon is not evil!!!!

article from zap2it

With only one week until the highly anticipated Season 2 premiere, it's time for another sneak peek at Zap2it's exclusive visit to the set of "The Vampire Diaries." I sat down with the always charming Ian Somerhalder to talk about what's up next for Damon.

In last spring's finale, we saw a new side of Damon when he confessed his feelings for Elena (Nina Dobrev). In Somerhalder's words, Damon put himself in a "vulnerable, ridiculous, horrible position." Somerhalder scoffs when I ask him if he likes Damon's softer moments.

"No, because then I feel like Stefan," he says. "With the scene on the porch, it wasn't hard kissing Katherine, but it was hard being vulnerable. It's so counter-intuitive for me now, as Damon, when I put on the clothes and the whole thing."

Unfortunately, his heartfelt confession fell on the wrong ears -- and on the wrong lips. So what's going to happen when Damon reveals that he kissed Katherine, the wolf in sheep's clothing?

"He's not going to be very happy, and most likely he's going to be hurt," Somerhalder says. "And when Damon's not happy and hurt, s*** goes down."

Which isn't to say that Katherine and Damon won't get it together and live out eternity in murderous monogamous bliss. "We're gonna work this out," he laughs. "Why not? Cops come twice a week, domestic violence..."

and VIDEO

and also new IAN pic. IS IT MY B-DAY ALREADY?!
SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. 2yzlzsp

ALSO SPOILERS FROM EW.COM:

George in St. Louis: How about some Vampire Diaries scoop? You’ve been holding out on us for far too long!

Get ready for another awesome twist! I can tell you that a human you already know on the show is going to be turned into a vampire in season two. Any guesses on who? How? When? Where? Why? Don’t start thinking you have it all figured out, smarty pants! It’s gonna be pretty fantastic.

INTERVIEW WITH CANDICE ACCOLA aka Caroline:

Early in The Vampire Diaries, Caroline was the bitch. There’s no other way to put it. But as the rookie season progressed, something interesting happened with Caroline, who is played by Candice Accola.

Over time, Caroline became a three-dimensional, even sympathetic character. When she behaved in a bitchy way, viewers started to feel sorry for her, rather than despising her.

We have to assume the writers on The Vampire Diaries saw something in Accola that allowed this gradual transformation to occur.

“Well, thank you so much, first and foremost,” said Accola, who is back with all the main cast members for the second season of The Vampire Diaries, beginning Thursday, Sept. 9 on CW and A. “To start the story it had to be pretty simple, but as the season unfolded the layers came out.”

Accola, 23, said she thought back to her own high school days when endeavouring to get inside Caroline’s head.

“Everyone knows girls who are like Caroline was when we met her in the pilot,” Accola said. “But with people like that, it usually is coming from an insecure, defensive place. “You try to belittle someone else to make yourself feel better. Even the nicest of the nice with the biggest hearts, we all have a little bit of that in us. It’s a very human characteristic.”

But Caroline is integral to The Vampire Diaries not only for her emotional humanity, but also for her physical humanity.

“Especially with all the supernatural elements of the show, my interpretation of what the writers did with Caroline was to give the audience someone to relate to in a very human way,” Accola said.

“So I don’t know what the writers initially intended, but it was lovely to go on that journey. And it definitely reminded me of my own experiences as a high schooler, foot in mouth, not knowing who you are and trying to be someone. You know everything that you don’t want, but it’s hard to find what you do want. Even as a young woman in my 20s, there’s a lot of relatability to that.”

Notwithstanding some previous episodic work, the role of Caroline on The Vampire Diaries represents Accola’s first full-time gig on a TV show. While learning a lot about the craft as she goes along, Accola also appreciates that she just happens to be on a show that has achieved the rare combination of good ratings and critical success.

“In season two, there are some awesome plot lines, the audience is going to be so excited,” Accola said. “For Caroline, she’s searching to figure out who she is and where she fits, in this town and in everyone’s life. And there are some obstacles thrown in front of her.

“What’s funny about this show is, everyone was either quick to jump on board or quick to write it off, because it fed into the pop-culture phenomenon that is vampires right now. But it’s not just about vampires. I’ve been stopped more by adults than by younger peers or teens.”

source
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:03 pm

I have nothing original to say. Just the usual, expected, "Damn, he's pretty!" Hooraaaay for shallowness! Very Happy
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:18 pm

and me trying not to be that shallow - he's pretty and yet so funny and smart heart drooling on the cloud
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:57 pm

OMFG!!! MAJOR SPOILER IN THIS NEW PROMO--- OMFG! That's masive....

affraid affraid affraid
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next