Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc.

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc.

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:38 pm

WOW! Shocked

What was with that wildcat sound effect?! Is she some kind of cat vampire? That was weird.

At first, I thought Caroline would make a lame vampire. Now, I think she could be terrifying. This girl who has not been taken seriously and treated like crap, screwed over so much? She could take this opportunity to get mad with the power! I know she won't die; or at least, I'm 99% sure, since the actress has been talking about Caroline's arc this season. There won't be an arc if she dies for good. Uh oh. Are she and Damon gonna hook up and start terrorizing the town? He's hurt & angry, she may well be hurt & angry . . .dun dun dun! Interesting. I totally never saw this coming.

Last edited by ExtraCookie on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CAROLINE'S arc, not Bonnie's! Sheesh!)
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc.

Post  helps Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:32 pm

I KNOW!

I'd bet money on others, but never thought Caroline would be a vampire,too. But she looks okey and she's gonna kick Damon's ass,too. If he wasn't that shattered, I think I'd even enjoyed Caroline's payback. But poor Damon.. I cannot get over it, but feel bad for him. I guess I need strong and i-dont-give-a-shit-Damon back to heal my broken heart.

AND do u also think that it's Damon Bonnie is trying to fry? I seriously am so mad at her angry I bet it was Caroline killing people and Bonnie thought who else would it be than Damon?! So she tried to take him down... F**K!! Get over urself Bonnie pulling out hair

As for Damon and Caroline after she kicks his ass, I think they could get along if she stops with barbie attitude. They would make a good team, I think. I thought it was sweet when Damon wanted to help her in the promo... and then he added he'd kill her SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. - Page 2 918938 so probably Damon's back.
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:57 pm

What?! Caroline's gonna kick Damon's ass? How is that even possible? Hm. MAYBE if she catches him totally drunk and off guard. This will be interesting. If she does this, I bet it'll make Damon like her, you know how he is. He loves people who are defiant, spunky and STAND UP TO HIM. I guess that's why he always treated her like crap in the first place--she's a door mat.

I couldn't tell in that preview that it was Bonnie who started that fire. If she did, then there's no telling who she's frying. I'd think it's not Damon, since she could probably kill him with her mind. I don't know what to make of that. Hmm. By the way, her expression was interesting when Stefan saved her from Katherine. She looked confused, like she was grateful but wasn't going to let herself actually thank a vampire.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Yea, actually you can see that in promo how Caroline throw away Damon. I guess, he didn't expect that, but yea it's lil' crazy that she's that strong after just being turned... I'm curious what he's gonna tell her. I think that scene is gonna be like - Damon doesn't know she's a vamp, meets her in a hall and is his usual mean-jerk to her and she throws him away and he's gonna look SO shocked and maybe smile for awhile LOL

I'd say it's Damon in the fire and I'd say Bonnie did it, because she was always like I can put you on fire or sth. And once she also said "fire kills vampires, right" to Damon. But ok, I admit Im little sensitive today. I'll wait and see before I start my bitching about Bonnie Very Happy
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Oh, God, I have no idea why I didn't notice Bonnie launching Damon down a hall the first TWO times I watched that! I am losing my powers of observation! I'm going to need you younger people to help this pathetic old woman to see things! blush AWESOME! Caroline is THE #1 person I'd like to see kick Damon's ass! He deserves that and you know it! I hope he lets her beat up on him a little. Oh, he is gonna love it. I just know it! (So don't feel sorry for him!) I love that Damon loves people who give him attitude; he is so FUN! Kick his ass, Caroline, kick it! happy-ish

Maybe she's so strong because it's Damon's blood that turned her. I don't know if it works that way in this show's vamps or not. I got that idea from Anne Rice's vampires. The more powerful your maker, the more powerful you will be. Kind of.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Oh, God, I have no idea why I didn't notice Bonnie launching Damon down a hall the first TWO times I watched that! I am losing my powers of observation! I'm going to need you younger people to help this pathetic old woman to see things! blush

You mean CAROLINE launching Damon down a hall, right? Razz Anyways, I'm here for you to point u in the right direction Laughing

Yea. Maybe you're right. It should be fun. And Car has every right to kick Damon's ass. He was horrible to her. And maybe it'll be good for him. I should be more positive. Perhaps she could distract him, make him busy/amused etc. Maybe he'll forget for awhile about Katherine and Elena.
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Laughing Damn it! Yes, Caroline! I'm so distracted today! OK, I'm going to not only need you to point things out to me, but to help me keep non-Damon characters' names straight! XD You know how I zero in on him and how no one else tends to matter that much (except Alaric & Stefan; not even ALWAYS them). *SIGH* thanks for helping me!
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Lol. Okey, I'm here for you. Who could forgive name of that blue-eyed, ridiculously hot dude, right?! SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. - Page 2 852148 heart SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. - Page 2 565603 rofl
Of course, I'm cool, I remember all names, but...

BTW, what do u think of uncle Mason?! if that's his name... he's pretty. But I'm not sure if Im gonna like him if he stands up against Salvatores. When he arrived I was like Ohmy, he's a hottie. Maybe.... Oh no! DAMON!~ drooling Laughing I'm lost case... it's awlays gonna be DAMON FOR ME
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:30 pm

I watched an online copy, so I couldn't get a very good look, but it seemed he looked pretty good to me! Not Damon good, but then, who does look Damon good? Only a rare few!

I have no clue if I'm going to like the character. What makes you think he's going to be an enemy? I guess I need to watch it again. If nothing else, it's nice to have another hunk of pretty to look at.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Because Ian talked about it in some interviews. He said sth like that they're not gonna like each other and kinda will be enemies...
He really doesn't look bad... SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. - Page 2 Vampire-werewolfs
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:50 am

LMAO! DAMON I LOVE YOU! GOOD TO SEE UR OLD SELF Laughing

helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Indeed, "bad" isn't how I'd describe Tyler's uncle at all. What's his name? Remember, I'm counting on you to help me remember the names of characters who aren't Damon. Wink Again, I so wish Damon's name were something else, because my mom's man's son has that name and he is a total prick. At least now I can pull up a sexy image when I think of the name instead of the image of a man-toad. What a Face

That clip was cool. Damon's right, though, I'm sure; he is in danger of explosion. Stefan and Elena'd better be making him their every conversation! On the other hand, maybe he's being somewhat responsible and using this Lockwood thing to distract himself from exploding. If so, I'm proud of him for being so Stefanish in this situation.

By the way, I noticed something missing from the promo for next week's ep.: NO ALARIC AGAIN! It looks like Matt may be disobeying my order to be in that ep.! He's in so much trouble!
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:18 am

He's not around that long, so Im not sure either, but I think Tyler calls him uncle Mason? Something like that. Luckily I dont know anyone with name Damon, so it doesn't make my boy look bad for me, lol.

I think he's gonna really choose a good side and will be trying to solve Kat&Lockwoods problem. He is on the edge, he's hurt as hell, mad and irrational, but I think at the end of the day, he's not lying about his feeling for Elena [damn even his feelings for his little brother] and he'll do anything to protect the town and the ones he loves. I hope Katherine only opened his eyes[although he's shocked and hurt now], he'll realize he was wasting his time on her and will move on to prove Elena he's worth of her friendship and some day maybe more....

This part of interview with Ian makes me all hopeful-->

This season is a different situation for Damon. Damon has fun anyway, but heā€™s been humbled a little bit, to say the least, by virtue of what happened with Katherine. I think this year, thereā€™s some other elements in town thatā€™s forced Damon to work a little harder and actually get over the things that have hurt him and protect the things that he cares aboutā€¦He realizes throughout this year that heā€™s forged relationships and when you forge relationships with people, you have something to lose and something to protect and I think thatā€™s where Damon finds himself.

Q: Can you tell us about a scene you worked on recently?

This episode (five) in particular really deals with Damon and Stefan having to kind of come together, set aside their differences. Look, at the end of the day theyā€™re brothers. Any chance that Damon had to kill Stefan and vice versa ā€” they didnā€™t. Because deep down they love each otherā€¦ theyā€™re going to be forced to put their differences aside and make sure that the greater goal is achieved: Which is protecting the town, protecting Elena, protecting themselves.

Paul (Wesley) and I actually just did a scene ā€¦ weā€™re in a beautiful location outside and ā€¦ in the beginning of the scene, I was furious and kind of off the handle. But at the end of it, Stefan and Damon actually agreed on something and it was such an odd moment for Stefan to say something and for Damon to actually agree.

so GO DAMON! Show all haters that you can do better and you can be caring and smart even when so hurt and lonely!

Also I've read that Jeremy will forgive Damon sooner than expected, so maybe you're right that it'll be one of the reasons why Elena forgives him.

As for Alaric, I'm sure he's in episode 3. Don't know if we're gonna see him next week. But c'mon, it's carneval. He could go out with Jenna or something. But I guess they don't wanna "waste" any space so they do only some cool and neccesary scenes.
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:20 pm

There we go! This is what I always wanted. A Damon that still has wicked fun, yet gets at least somewhat stablilized and de-wussed; more aware of what's important and more responsible. I'm sure he'll never stop shocking us, which is excellent; but having that heart and being mature is what'll help me keep loving him anyway. Ian's said all I suspected. Now I suspect Stefan may be destabilized. I'm sure Katherine is going to throw a wrench into his relationship with Elena, which will probably send her into Damon's arms. Question is will he be responsible & not betray his brother or not? Look, we know he and Elena will be together in some way at some point. That's just typical TV. Either she and Stefan will break up and she'll get with him or they'll get drunk and screw or SOMETHING. I'm just kind of surprised it may be happening this season! Oh, well, cool; onward and upward! But, seriously, how could someone who's been with Damon go back to Stefan? Twisted Evil What? I had to say it! Very Happy

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Yea, I cannot wait when he finally realizes how much is in the game and that Katherine needs to die devil on fire He needs to get more stable and mature and I'm happy that Ian said it's heading in that direction. I'm mad that Damon was so open with Katherine and she hurt him again... It's like he never learns his lesson with Katherine, but I hope that this time... that this time he'll get it and finally move on AND kill da bitch and forgive his brother and help him protect town and Elena. It'll help him,too. He'll get closer with Stefan and will have someone to rely on. Elena could be his good friend.
As for now, I don't think Elena and Damon would get together. I'm not even convinced it'd be this season - I mean together like lovers. Damon needs to get over Katherine and get more stable to be worth of Elena's love and trust. Then Stefan - I cannot imagine what would have to happen that Elena would leave him. But there's gonna be Katherine included, I'm sure. Katherine's gonna cause chaos and probably ruin both Salvatores.[will try to ruin them both] With Damon it was easy, but yep as for Stefan, she'll have to try harder and Elean is the best way how to ruin him.

LMAO. YES! I wouldn't go back to Stefan, because if Damon chose me - OMG, he'd make a great lover. I actually believe that when he falls for someone, he'd be very trustworthy and loving man. If bitchy Kat said yes to him, he'd make her happy. She just needs to do awful evil things. angry But I'd take Damon anytime. Anytime I'd choose him over Stefan. Please, I want to be on TVD. Kevin and Julie, I'd do well, I promise. I want to be Damon's girl. I want to hug him, kiss him, do naughty things with him and make him happy hot couple Laughing On the other side.. can't I have both Salvatores? Very Happy Okey, Damon's more than enough for me.
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. - Page 2 Empty BAD MOON RISING

Post  helps Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Here's the promo - seems really great and has even Alaric in that epi happy-ish
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:03 pm

ALARIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yeah, the rest looks pretty intriguing. Very Happy
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:13 pm

and check it out babe.... three of them together yay

PREVIEW CLIP

helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:43 pm

YAY!

Ha! That was great! I believe him too. Alaric at the end, looking at his ring after Damon calling Jeremy's tacky and Damon smirking . . . Laughing

And how much do you love Alaric never hesitating to stand up to Damon? "Leave her alone." Come on, it takes balls to talk to a vampire like that; especially Damon. I love him! heart
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:36 am

Why would Damon lie right Very Happy You can tell Julie and Kevin are Team Damon, lol. They try to make him SO likeable. Im happy SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. - Page 2 56438

Alaric speaking on behalf of Elena haha SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. - Page 2 918938 Hes cool. But I think he can stand up to Damon, because simply put - DamonĀ“s not gonna kill him just like that - for nothing. I think Damon knows since they kinda solved Isobelle issue, ALaric is safe for him, soo... They can be BFFs now SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. - Page 2 292639
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. - Page 2 Empty MEMORY LANE PROMO

Post  helps Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:22 pm

OmhmyGod!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid

NEW PROMO... Looks awesome as ever. ANd dammit, Damon kissing Elena, wtf?! It's gonna be exciting episode. Oh and I wanted to ask you a favor COokie. What Damon answers to Katherine when she tells me to not try to be a hero?!

helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Hmmm. . . see? I told you she's an idiot because no one can stay mad at Damon! :-D However, guess what? It's POSSIBLE they're acting in order to lure Katherine in somehow or something. I don't know! I won't be too surprised either way, but it is odd that in one ep. she calls off their friendship forever and the next, he's kissing her cheek and she's laughing. W.T.F.?

Damon says, "Been there, done that." Laughing
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Yea, I agree. It's suspicious and I don't have too high hopes. It's just that Elena would be a really good actress considering she had troubles to even look at him in the last ep. I would think it'd be easier for them to make it like Stefan and Elena - Kat would come anyway?! She wants Stefan after all. I dunno. OR I thought maybe Elena thinks it's Stefan, but then.. It seems she's well aware who's kissing her. Gosh. It looks insane.

Oh Laughing Yea, after re-watching, I thought it'd be that, but still wasn't sure. Haha. He's awesome heart
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. - Page 2 Empty Possible spoiler!

Post  helps Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:40 pm

OMG! Got to see page of one of TVD books... Damon and Elena are so in love. Wow. Maybe this scene is coming into our show,too.

SEASON 2 - news, spoilers etc. - Page 2 Tumblr_lg1zfdQHTA1qdeqjto1_500
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:58 pm

We've already been able to ascertain they'll be together at some point for some time.

I read a recent interview of one of the writers and/or creators and they said they have gone far from the books and consult them almost not at all, so I wouldn't put too much stock in anything you see in them. Since they're that different, I bet I wouldn't even like the books. Nope, I'll stay snuggled happily in my Ian-Damon and Paul-Stefan T.V.D. world. Very Happy

Oh! Laughing I just read a few sentences; I cannot imagine Damon EVER calling Elena "darling" or "angel" or saying "weeping" unless he's kidding! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ROFL

The book seems to lack bite. Yes, I used that for punniness intentionally, but it works! It seems more soap-operaish and sappy. How the show managed to make a fun, dark, charming show with bite out of this is beyond me! Very talented, they are! (Yoda speak, wooo!)
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next