Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This one is called "Plan B"

3 posters

Go down

This one is called "Plan B" Empty This one is called "Plan B"

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:19 am

Heh, I had to word the post title that way because "Plan B" doesn't have enough characters.

Surprised This show is SO damned fun! I wonder if they can keep this pace up for several years? It has the occasional ep. that isn't as good as the others (what series doesn't?), but I just keep getting amazed at how exciting and fun this show is! With each ep., I'm that much more shocked that I was prepared to hate it and, therefore, almost missed out!

Everyone brought their A game tonight, I don't even know where to start! But, then, do I ever? I really should write some very professional-type, orderly post one day just to freak you girls the hell out! Let's see. . . OK, here goes.

Fuckin' Caroline! Makin' me cry again! That scene with her mom was amazing; lil' Miss Candice is awesome as Caroline! That was a very touching scene and I'm hoping and guessing that her mom wasn't quite vervain-free and she'll end up proving her daughter wrong about her trusting the vampires. Maybe the extra deciding factor will be her friendship with Damon. That'd be the best outcome, however, it'd also be fun to see her cause trouble. I hope not; I really get a kick out of her and Damon's friendship; it's very weird and sweet. How much major ass does Caroline kick as a vampire? She really does own the vampire thing. Think about it, she owns it better than either Salvatore! She could be Katherine's um . . . what is the word I want? Like the good version of Katherine. She's fun as hell and touching as well. That was poetry unintended, if unliked, you go to hell. Wink

MAAAAASON! NOOOOOO! crying Not my hot werewolf! NO! Damon, there you go, being an ass again! *SIIIGH* Yeaaaah, Damon did have a point. YES, the dude was in agony, YES, he posed a danger, but I do not think killing was necessary. There were options, especially since that moonstone thing could work out (of course, it won't, because, of course, they're not gonna give us day-walking vamps who don't need ugly, magic rings. But still)! I feel so sorry for the guy, he wasn't bad. His pleading for Tyler's well-being as his last words was heart-breaking. This is one of those eps. that made me want to kick Damon in the package about 50 consecutive times. BUT I STILL LOVE HIM SO MUCH! That is so tragic! I have good sense normally; Damon has the weirdest powers over me! Ian's SO fantastic at portraying him, it makes me forgive him for all his annoying, alarmist, out-of-touch-with-regular-people twits. He's amazing, that's all there is to it! Loved Damon being passionately angry with himself at the end. That right there is one reason he's so miserable. He knows damned good and well he's such a fuck-up, and it DOES get to him, now more than ever. Yet, he just can't stop doing it! Anyway, R.I.P. Mason, love; you left us too soon. I think Damon was more projecting himself upon Mason than anything when he killed him. He was too much of a puss all these years to kill himself and he's been miserable, so he was seeing himself when he looked at Mason and killed him instead. Oh, Damon. You are so fucked up. But I love you. Well, now, with that statement of insanity (please don't call the asylum, I'm harmless!), I'll move on. Embarassed

Yes, I'm basically repeating myself, but Damon + anyone = fantastic. (Except John, of course.) I LOVED Jeremy hanging with Damon. If you ask me, Damon's pushing him away/tough love stuff is the very best way for Jeremy to be treated. He's being an awesome, scary, fantastic, fucked-up big brother to him ACCIDENTALLY and UNKNOWINGLY, and that is hilarious and great! I'm a bit afraid of Jeremy not being cool with him now, though, after the Mason incident. That will make me sad, if so. I love Jeremy now even more than I did before he entered his emo period. He is blossoming into a strong, clever lil' bad-ass. I had so much fun watching him never back down to Damon! DAMON, the scary, fucked-up (how many times does that make that I've called him that in this post?), unstable vampire who KILLED him! (Oh, he is surely becoming irresistable to Damon!) That's my boy!

Why is this season SO Alaric-light so far? I'm NOT happy about it. I'm happy to see the guy, but we're only getting bits and pieces. WHY? I need some major Dalaric action PRONTO! I am not pleased! He and Jenna were cute tonight, though, and his silent "Are you OK?" moment to Elena was as well. I also loved his instant worry about/protectiveness of Jeremy as soon as he saw him at Salvatore Manor. It was also very cool that as soon as it was clear he was in, he instantly included him in every way. The makings of a good dad there? I think so. Smile So, Jeremy's got a crazy, scary vampire for a big brother and a sweet, cool vampire slayer as a dad(ish). He's all set! Very Happy

How awesome was Paul in the Stelena goodbye scene? Very! Ow, my heart! Stefan seemed more torn up about than she was; Paul did a fantastic job. Oh, boo hoo, they've broken up forever. Yeah, we belive this, right? Rolling Eyes I wonder if we're now headed for Delena or if she and Stefan will get back together first, THEN on to Delena, then back to Stelena. Hm.

MAAAAAAAAAAATT! Oh god, oh god, oh god! Katherine, how DARE you go near sweet, darling Matt?! Oooh, you wait. Caroline will go medieval on your ass, I just know it. Maybe she'll be the one to kill you. So help me, if Matt gets killed off the show, I will . . . I'll . . . I don't know, but I'll do something drastic! Matt's the sweetest, most innocent person on the show. He's adorable and he must stay! He will, right? But, then, we just know Tyler's gonna wolf out at some point, so . . . This one is called "Plan B" 53364 If he must die (NOOO!), I hope he at least knows Caroline's true feelings about him before he does. Even though I will Sad big time, I'm sure.

Katherine was more interesting in this ep. If she keeps this up, she'll be cool with me. As an entertaining character, you know what I mean! She must eventually die, though, yes? Who do you think should do it? At this point, I'm thinking it should be a group effort somehow, as she's hurt so many so much. I can't decide on any one person at the moment.

Bye.

Last edited by ExtraCookie on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

This one is called "Plan B" Empty Re: This one is called "Plan B"

Post  helps Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Ohmy God. THat was an episode! Fantastic!

I dont know what to say. I dont feel like writing long posts, but dammit....
Caroline was the best in this one. She's so awesome. So many layers.. When I first saw Caroline, I thought she's some selfish teenager, but now when she's a vamp... I was so mushy whem she talked to her mom. Both of them were perfect. Poor Caroline really... She didnt ask for this, she didnt want to be a vamp and everyone keeps pushing her away - Bonnie, her mom... Good, her mom came to the reason. It was greatly written. It seemed so real and just so beautiful. I could totally feel their love for each other, although their relationship was always complicated. Wow. I kinda wish her mom remembered that she's a vamp and their talk. heart very sad

Oh whole story is more and more interesting. Everyone was great, especially Caroline, Jeremy and Damon. Im sorry for Mason, but then.... He tried to kill Salvatores and they knew he was working with Catherine. SOrry, I don't blame Damon for killing him, although I liked him and also think it was way too soon. I think that you have a point about Damon projecting himself upon Mason but Damon was clearly right. Katherine was only using him - at the end, saying she needs another werewolf was clear evidence. Damon really saved him a lot of troubles;.... Then again, Im sorry, I liked u Mason.
Damon calling Kathering was pretty foolish and that silly idjit knew it. He knew it and still he couldnt help it. I think that it doesn't change a lot, because she would learn about Mason's death sooner or later, but Damon sure pissed her off.
Breaking up scene was sooo sad, but I guess my heart is bleeding for Caroline/her mom, Damon/anyone, ... and that would be it lol. No seriously, I guess I never have been into Stelena, so it doesnt break my heart, but Paul really made a great job on this scene. Also kudos to Nina for playing Katherine in this twisted way. Today I didnt even realize that they're both played by one actress.
Ooh and Damon trying to stand up before Elena, admiting what he's done and being really mad at himself and sorry about everything..... Poor puppy!! I want to hug him soooo hard! sad He is SO miserable that it hurts me to watch.... So messed up. Awww, Damon.... He's trying his best, but still... it's never enough.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT!!! WTF!!! I hope Caroline kicks Katherine's ass!!! This one is called "Plan B" 172736 This one is called "Plan B" 53364 shocked This one is called "Plan B" 37427
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:16 pm

I'm not even awake enough to do this yet, but I must take you to task! Yeah, Mason tried to get the Salvatores killed AFTER Damon tried to kill HIM! Oh, and Stefan threatened him. Let's not forget that. WE know Stefan; we know he'd never act on that threat unless forced to. Mason didn't. EDIT: I just remembered Stefan also tried to kill him later on! So, yeah. Mason's actions are totally understandable. Do you understand that he was probably thinking of Tyler's protection as well when he tried to take them out? He had every right, I don't blame him for what he did; especially since he was under the "spell" of Kat, how can anyone tangled with her think straight?! And, yeah, he was being used and played by Katherine, just like Damon was! So, on that defense, Damon should've been killed too, a long time ago! But he wasn't, and that's cost all sorts of death and misery. You can't honestly think that's a good defense! As far as we know, Mason hasn't done even a small fraction of the horrible things that the Salvatores have! He was a good guy being played by the ultimate player and trying to protect himself & his family from a very real threat. Things just didn't go well for him, he did NOT deserve to get killed and he certainly didn't deserve to be tortured. As I said, there were other options. Damon's been given chance after chance after chance, with all the evil shit he's done, but Mason didn't deserve another one? Please. I know you adore Damon, so do I, but he was simply WRONG. Sometimes (often!) he is and this is just one of those times. If Stefan had been in charge (and ya know what? He should've been. This is partly his fault too for leaving Damon alone with him. He knew better than that!), he would've tried some other way, tried to reason with the guy (better than he did the first time) and figure out a way to save him from Katherine and keep him alive. He was young, he had a chance to recover from Kat's manipulation. It. Was. Just. WRONG.

I suppose they did this to turn Tyler into their nemesis or to make it look like that may happen. I have a feeling, however, that Tyler is a main character to stay, though, so that means that there's little chance of him being a long-term nemesis. How believable would it be that all our vamps would always be able to elude this werewolf? Not very. So, maybe he'll become the enemy, but will eventually get over it, maybe thanks to Jeremy's friendship or something. If he kills Matt (NOOO!) that could go one of two ways: it'll either make him feel like he's past all redemption anyway, so he may as well go all the way and be evil or it'll fire him up to do the best he can to make up for that the rest of his life and try to be as good as possible. Ugh. *Shudder* Killing Matt is too horrible to contemplate. Too much pain all the way around. Caroline and Elena both will be so hurt and Tyler will be fucked up for life. I'm really hoping they're not gonna go there.

Oooh! Then again, maybe Tyler's the one that's gonna die! That'd make me sad, he's a good kid who I have sympathy for and have come to like but, honestly, I can deal with losing him. Losing Matt? NO! Evil or Very Mad

If you can't like Stelena at all, then I don't see how you can enjoy the show as much as you do. They're one of the main storylines and I have no doubt that whatever comes or doesn't, they'll end up together; they're the love of each other's lives. (Until Elena starts lookin' old. Then Stefan's gonna move on and find another love of his life.Laughing ) Yeah, we'll have Delena for a while, but it won't last, you'll see. Better try to warm up to Stelena! Smile

Last edited by ExtraCookie on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Gnu-hu. bounce That was a good episode. They shouldn't do 2 week breaks, though. I already had forgotten what had happened before. My memory is not good, because of the college/work overload.

Caroline rules as a vampire. Who'd have thought it? She's so much less annoying than she was as a human. Actually I don't think her mother was being genuine. If she hadn't been clamoured she'd totally have called the Anti-Vampire-TaskForce. As it is, I'm not quite sure the clamouring worked, because Damon wasn't there to give the all clear. So chances are, mummy dearest is not or only half clamoured and will cause trouble in the future.

Evil, evil Katherine! beat u beat u beat u They have to kill her off some time and imo Damon should be the one to do it. Damon or Elena. However, what will they do without their big villian? But hopefully they won't drag it out for another 2 years. Tyler is gonna kill Matt and Caroline is gonna kill Tyler in return. Would be one possible thing. However VD is quite good at being unpredictable, so probably something entirely else will happen. Matt will kill Tyler and it'll turn out he's a lycanthrope too. bom

Sorry, helps, I gotta agree with Cookie here. Damon made an enemy out of Mason on purpose and totally unnecessarily. So everything that might be used to justify Darling Damon killing Mason is BS. I've seen people on twitter say it was self-defense, but what was attacking Mason in the first place and refusing his peace offer? insane insane insane No, that kill is completely on Damon. But it's ok, I want my Damon evil. Can't make him too nice. Oh, actually some of that kill is on Stefan, too, because as Cookie pointed out he needn't have to let Damon alone with Mason. Could have just tied Mason up for later interrogation and token Damon with him.

Damon was so sweet beating himself up about calling Katherine at the end. Yes, that's another thing he should have known better.

Stefan did recover remarkably well from the vervain bath. He didn't even drink that much of Elena's blood, nor did he get out of control, like Angel did that one time he drank from Buffy when he was in (im)mortal danger. Which the 2 of you know nothing about of course.
Does that mean the slowly building up tolerance plan is working?

Oh, Jer, I wish you were 10 years older, so I could drool over you, instead of just wanting to bat you on the head and tuck you in and bring you cookies and milk. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Calena
in the trunk of the Impala
in the trunk of the Impala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down