Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEASON 6 - news, spoilers etc.

3 posters

Go down

SEASON 6 - news, spoilers etc. Empty SEASON 6 - news, spoilers etc.

Post  helps Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Here you can post promos, pics, interviews etc. What a Face
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SEASON 6 - news, spoilers etc. Empty Grandpa Campbell

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:19 am

I know, I know, "don't count your chickens before they hatch," whatever. This isn't exactly a complaint and it's no huge deal, I just want to express a worry I have and find out if anyone else has been thinking the same thing. I liked the character of Samuel Winchester, however, I'm concerned about his return. From what I've been reading, it sounds like he's going to be basically a recurring regular, like Misha was in season 4. Ummm, how? It doesn't make sense that he wasn't actually dead back then; how would Mary not have known that? Also, how could he be about the same age now as then? So, what, then? Has he been brought back to life at the age he was at death (why?) by heaven/an angel (Cas?) for some reason? I guess I could deal with that, if they handle it correctly. The only other thing that makes any sense is that the guys (& possibly Cas) keep time traveling for some reason. I can't imagine why that would happen. Hm, or if Samuel's brought to the present before he died in the past?! That sounds really complicated. If he's back in a way that is cool and not lame, I'm all for it. I'm just concerned as to the how. Also, I don't want there to be any so-called humorous moments of someone saying "Sam" and both Samuel and Sammy answering. Rolling Eyes Please. Maybe it'd be cool to get around that by Sammy resigning to ALWAYS being called Sammy now, even by Cas, Bobby and Samuel; that may be funny. Otherwise, I guess since he was introduced as Samuel, he may be some weird Samuel that never goes by Sam. Anyone else concerned at all? about any of this Question
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

SEASON 6 - news, spoilers etc. Empty See? There Is News!

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:40 am

Off the top of my head, in no particular order:

When the show resumes, a year has past. Dean's not a hunter but a family man (what the fuck ever). He doesn't know Sammy's alive.

Sammy's been keeping away from him to try and let him have a normal life. However, some monster goes after Dean, so it forces him to go to Dean and drag him back into the hunting life.

Cas is trying to reorder a very disordered heaven while at the same time trying to help our guys (their monster troubles are related to heaven's troubles) and, at some point, deal with Raph. (I am so torn! I think Raph showed potential to be "good," to be an ally, however, he also made for an awesome opponent. I'd so love for him to start out clashing with Cas, then be won over. I want this so bad! Either way, I'm VERY excited to see Raph again and feel quite sure he'll be spectacular, whatever he does. I saw a clip of Demore Barnes [dude who plays him] from the con and he seemed lovely. How does this show manage to cast such cool, down-to-earth people?!) Also, sometimes Cas's goals/missions may run counter to Team Free Will's. Uh oh, drama! Cas is, it would seem, now a mixture of his pre-knowing Team Free Will self and his post-knowing Team Free Will self. God, I hope he hasn't lost too much of his sweetness/human understanding/relatability! No

There is a very tear-jerking scene where Dean suddenly realizes all the sacrifices Cas has made & kind things he has done for him and his brother and the world and Dean realizes he's often been pretty mean to the lovely angel & feels suddenly overcome by a rush of gratitude and thanks Cas in a very heart-felt way with tears in his eyes. He hugs Cas. Cas doesn't know how to respond, but he likes it. Dean then suddenly pulls away, embarrassed, and starts acting all macho and blustery. Sammy, who accidentally eavesdropped, then swoops in and adds his own teary thanks and bear-hug to a still stunned Cas. Cas then later smiles a bit.

Um, show will be a lot more like it used to be before the apocalypse stuff, but the apocalypse stuff will not be forgotten and will tie in with the monster hunting format.

Grandpa Campbell returns. Somehow. It had better not be lame. Evil or Very Mad

Will be an ep. that makes fun of "Twilight," T.V.D. (gulp!) etc. possibly called "Live Free or Twi Hard." Hee hee!

Gabe may return. I'm really not sure about that one, though. I hope not. No big deal if he does, but I'd prefer he doesn't. Just can't think of a good reason/explanation.

Castiel AND Jimmy fall in love with a pixie-sized, green-eyed girl from Kentucky. They have an epic, strange romance. The Winchesters and Bobby adore her and she them. John adores her too, from heaven or wherever the hell he is. I love you

Sam and Dean will have yet more changes to deal with, more learning how to handle one another. I hope there's not too much tension/fighting; it's too hurty. I've had enough.

One episode will deal with a bizarre, frightening monster that looks like a living, maniacal banana which rides on a giant, green maggot with legs. What a Face

That's all I can remember for now.

P.S. A few of the above scenarios may not be true. Wink rofl
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

SEASON 6 - news, spoilers etc. Empty Re: SEASON 6 - news, spoilers etc.

Post  helps Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:01 pm

DID u MADE those UP or are these real spoilers? I'm not counting a banana one lol.

Grandpa - Yea, I see why you're worrying. I cannot quite imagine why, why... how he comes back? and sticks around?! Weird. I liked that actor a lot, but also hope that they have good explanation for that.

I'm not sure if I like that one year past thing. It sounds way too long - I mean okey all we care about are boys, but doesn't it ruin whole message - IT'S ALL ABOUT FAMILY- when Dean leaves Lisa and Ben again?! Plus Sammy being out there for a year on his own, alive and not telling a thing?! Why?! He could have told him something but let him live with family. He could try and have a normal life,too...no??

Oh, so we're gonna see Raphael again? That sounds good. I liked that guy. I also hope he turns out to be oki.
You pointed it out - my biggest worry is that Castiel is gonna be like a robot again. I hope not. I hope he's still gonna have some human qualities. It'd be too bad if he was like in the beginning.

There is a very tear-jerking scene where Dean suddenly realizes all the sacrifices Cas has made & kind things he has done for him and his brother and the world and Dean realizes he's often been pretty mean to the lovely angel & feels suddenly overcome by a rush of gratitude and thanks Cas in a very heart-felt way with tears in his eyes. He hugs Cas. Cas doesn't know how to respond, but he likes it. Dean then suddenly pulls away, embarrassed, and starts acting all macho and blustery. Sammy, who accidentally eavesdropped, then swoops in and adds his own teary thanks and bear-hug to a still stunned Cas. Cas then later smiles a bit.

seriously? is that gonna happen?
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:27 pm

lol! You are hilarious! Most of that stuff are real spoilers; I thought you'd easily spot the ones that I made up. Unfortunately, the sincere gratitude expressed to Cas is from my head. Sad There SHOULD be a scene like that. I love Dean but I have become tired of his lack-of-gratitude attitude. Yeah, I get it, the guy's had a horrible existence & things that our Cas did UNDER ORDERS, THINKING HE WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING, then AFTER BEING TORTURED (I suspect his torture at least partially involved some threat to Dean for that matter) into doing pissed him off. Is that any excuse for being quick to bitch at Cas (including ridiculing him. I like that Dean trusts him enough to be comfortable with it, but it's shitty for him to take such advantage of that & push it that far) when he messes up (or when Dean perceives him to have done so) but to never express real gratitude when he comes through for him? I'm trying to think of a single moment Dean has said "thanks" or the equivalent and I can't remember one. Yes, he has interacted with him in friendly ways, etc & expressed that he was glad he is the way he is & doesn't want it to change. but, considering all Cas has done for him, his brother, Bobby & the world, even considering he's a guy, it just doesn't cut it. I don't care what gender you are, some being rescues you from hell (again, it doesn't matter that it was under orders. Cas RESCUED HIM FROM HELL!), puts himself in danger time and time again for you, gets in serious trouble for you, ultimately turns his back on everything he's ever known; his family, home and beliefs/faith, makes an enemy out of who may've been the only friend he ever really had until he met the Winchesters, DIES for you . . . TWICE! I think at least one damned moment of expressing sincere gratitude is called for! It need not (indeed it should not) be some long, flowery speech complete with groveling; just a simple, brief moment of clearly-expressed, sincere gratitude--for everything!

Sammy has a lot to thank the angel for as well, but Dean has even more. I've always adored the fact that even though Cas is an ancient, powerful, wise warrior, he actually & so very obviously LOOKS UP to Dean. Some of it, yes, is because he isn't in his element on Earth so he relies on Dean to be his guide & he's used to having someone lead him. But it isn't all of it. He also simply respects and likes (after everything? I think it's actually love by now. NOT slashy love, calm down!) Dean. I ALWAYS get the sense that Dean doesn't really know or knows but doesn't really care how very much Cas has sacrificed and been through for HIM. His treatment of Cas has sapped away some of my love for the guy.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:00 pm

It's not really news, but a nice CW connect clip with Jared:

http://www.twitvid.com/ZFURI

Linking you to it is my way of saying sorry I haven't been here much. I love you I'll be here more from now on, promise! bounce

Calena
in the trunk of the Impala

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:12 pm

That was a nice apology; Jared was so cute! Also, I'm very relieved he assured us he's not possessed by Lucifer; it's something I've been worried about for quite some time now! scared

Yay, his hair was shorter & neater! You must've cried! Laughing
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  Calena Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:59 pm

ExtraCookie wrote:That was a nice apology; Jared was so cute! Also, I'm very relieved he assured us he's not possessed by Lucifer; it's something I've been worried about for quite some time now! scared
Maybe he's possesed by some kind of demon, though! Shocked Well, not Jared, but Sam. Laughing

Yay, his hair was shorter & neater! You must've cried! Laughing
Actually yes, I am not thrilled with the taming of Jared's formerly brilliant hair, but at least they didn't cut it off completely. fallen angel

Calena

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Formerly floppy hair, you meant! Laughing
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:06 am

awww both of my favorite wusses are over here. yay. nice interview wih jaled... his hair look fine...
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:11 am

"SUPERNATURAL" RETURNS NEXT WEEK! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Yes, I've got a few concerns; one of them being that the spoilers seem to indicated that Cas isn't going to be hanging out with the brothers much and that SUCKS! However, overall, I LIKED season 5 and most of the 6 spoilers have a lot of potential, so I'm keeping my mind open and excited for season 6! Can't wait!
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:45 pm

DEAN WHERE ARE YOU???? I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YA BOYS AGAIN! worshiping worshiping worshiping
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEASON 6 - news, spoilers etc. Empty SPOILER

Post  ExtraCookie Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:40 am

Uh, what? http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/supernatural-603-third-man-official.html

Ummm . . . "staff of Moses?" "God's weapons?" Uhh . . . this sounds cheesy, I'm sorry. I'm hoping like hell J2M manages to make this work somehow. *Crosses fingers*

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:30 pm

LMAO, Well... I'm wondering how it's gonna work. Hopefully it's gonna be fine Smile but the story itself seems a bit weird
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:34 am

Yay, "Two and a Half Men" tomorrow! I'm sad to admit it, but I'm really mostly looking forward to it because it'll mean that there's only one more week 'til we see Cas. If I'm remembering/understanding correctly, we then don't get to see him in the episode after that one. Damn it! They should've found a way to work him into every episode.

Oh, well, looks like we'll get some humor; however, I'm not sure I'm ready for a funny episode so soon. I think the season needs at least 3 dramatic episodes under its belt before it starts trying to be silly. I hope there are less funny episodes this season.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Lookie! OK, so it looks like Sammy's not the horrific mess Cas predicted, at least not yet. Whew! And, check it out, is the Impala finally posessed, like I've been dying for it to be from about Season 1?! YAAAY! Please, oh, please! And oh, gee, would ya look at that, no Cas to be seen! What a shock! Shocked Rolling Eyes

UUUGH! I have a severe mental problem with putting things in their right place in here! I click on new topic when I mean to click reply! I was trying to put this in the season 6 thingy thread! Sorry! If you want to move it, of course, feel free! I'll try to remember to stick a note nearby or something to keep me from doing this ! What is my problem?!
Embarassed
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Lol, okeeey I moved it so we dont have too many-not-being-used-threads.. Very Happy

I'm glad to see Sam is okey. I was about to bitch about him in last episode's thread, but I guess I can calm down a bit, lol
Thanks for sharing. I like the idea of new episode, but it scares the hell outta me. I hate dolls! Seriously I've never played w/ dolls, they seemed creepy to me and they still do. I hope they won't be using some extra creepy ones, lol.
Impala chasing Dean looks fun, hee he.
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down