Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEASON 1 - general thoughts

3 posters

Go down

SEASON 1 - general thoughts Empty SEASON 1 - general thoughts

Post  helps Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Here I'm gonna continue my thoughts on TB....

Jason is kind of sick. He really can think only about sex. Tara is whiny and broken. Sam is weird- sleeping with Tara and wanting Sookie. Bill is okey, but....
Sookie is somehow obsessed with vamps, I guess. She wants him soooo bad and in ep 7[or which number I jsut watched] she sleeps with him.... finally you blond silly chick. I don't get her attitude. At times she seems more realistic compared for example to Elena, because Elena seems to be too okey with things that happens around her. Sookie, on the other hand, isn't afraid to say how she feels and that she doesn't want something, but then.... Then you watch her dreaming about vamps. That's sooo weird.
Other characters are rather boring. Still I'm not that fond of TB as you all seem to be. BUT I decided to make you own thread as you've been watching it for awhile and so on. It's better and easier that way.
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

https://mysteryspot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SEASON 1 - general thoughts Empty Re: SEASON 1 - general thoughts

Post  Calena Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 am

Hey, you made us a True Blood section! cheers worshiping angel heart wild ride (The animated cucumber is very pleased! fight )

I agree that Jason seemed like a sec crazed imbecile in the first season. But he's still entertaining to watch. In the subsequent seasons Jason doesn't have sex in every single episode anymore and the storyline of Jason in S2 is the funniest thing I have ever seen on TV.

Well, Sookie could hear other people's thoughts all her life, so it's endlessly fascinating for her that she can't "hear" vampires. That's were her vampire obsession comes from. I like Sookie because she's smart and spunky and not afraid to call BS.

What about Lafayette? I love Lafayette!

Did you already see what's up with Sam's doggie in ep7?

Keep watching, I think you will come to like it.

Calena
in the trunk of the Impala
in the trunk of the Impala

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Seriously, sometimes Jason pisses me off. He's exactly kind of men that I cannot stand. I'm glad to hear he gets better in second season.

Yay for Eric. He's there now,too. Only a little but isnt it funny that I find him the best and only saw him for like three minutes?! Bill is not bad, but he's not fun...
Sam and especially Tara are also rather annoying, lol. Sam is good, but I don't get him. He's too obsessed with Sook and at the same time wants Tara? Hmmm... But doggie is awesome. It wasn't ep seven, but I think ep 9 where dog sleeps with Sook in the bed and when she wakes up it's Sam... now wtf?! There were scenes where we could see both - dog and Sam. That confused me. I thought since the beginning dog = Sam, but when they were on the screen at the same time, I didn't know what to think...Now it's clear Sam is dog, but.... Can't he just control it? Why he's changing into dog without knowing?

Laffayete is good. Not anything special, but I don't mind him.
I understand that Sookie likes Bill because she cannot hear his thoughts, but still... Razz She's not careful around them, she sleeps with them....
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:22 am

The dog Sam turns into looks like the actual dog you saw. He's a shapeshifter; he can turn into any kind of dog; maybe any kind of animal. Oh, uh, spoiler alert. (Misha has rubbed off on me. That sounded dirty. But you know what I meant.) He doesn't change without knowing. I think the whole Sookie/bed scene involved Sookie seeing him, thinking he was that dog, and luring him inside. Naughty Sam went along with it. What a Face

Question Yeah, and Elena sleeps with Stefan . . . and? And she just sleeps with Beeyul . . . so far. Smile

Yes, Sam likes Sookie (I wouldn't use the word "obsessed"), but he knows Sookie isn't into him, so he's doing what any smart person does--go for someone else. "Annoying?!" Pfft. Crazy woman. He's a sweetheart. (Shhhhh, Calena! Say nothing!)

I always liked Lafayette, but it took time for his storyline to develop & us to see him enough for me to come to get a real kick out of him. Maybe you will too.

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:00 am

Totally random for the start - my little sweetest doggie brought me ball into my bed right now and wants me to play with him... awww melt icy

Anyways, back to TB.
I admit I finally got caught and was curious and nervous about what's coming next. I'm nearly done with season two. Damn, it has only twelve episodes, so it's over earlier than I'm used to.
Jason - I don't know if that's what you meant?! But Jason and those idiots from church!? OMG! First, it was kinda boring comparing to other storylines, it was silly and ok... kinda hilarious,too. SEASON 1 - general thoughts 918938 Jason, omg. I had to laugh, but he's so not gonna be adopted by me... He's sweet and all that, but omg... I like smart men. Oh and he was sweet saying Bill that he can have his sister or something?! Smile He's really like lost puppy, lol.
Bill - he's okey, but have to say he started to bore me a little bit. I saw some flashbacks of him and his maker. it was interesting, tho.
Sookie seems to be a lot better lately. Don't know, but I like her really. She's kinda smart, brave and all that. Simply likeable.
Tara - oh no. I hate Marryane and Tara is part of that,too. If she wasn't desperately desperate, Marryane could never get to her. I'm still trying to figure out who the hell is she. What is she... It was gross when she made them pie from heart.....
ERIC - oh I really like him. He's powerful and all, kinda badass, but he was sweet to help out Laffayete, he wants Sookie, and ooooh when it comes to Godric he's such a softy. He was sweet when it was about Godric. SEASON 1 - general thoughts 283147
Godric is cool. I thought he would be some old guy, but nope... He's a young boy. lol I mean except his age. He looks like young boy. I forgot - Godric and Eric are both sheriffs? Smile

Was it positive or not?! Lol I tend to bitch, but hope it doesn't sound too bitchy. I enjoyed season two and am excited about Eric.
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Aww, that was cute of Icy! However, dog spit on your bed, yuck!

I just now noticed this had its own, seperate section. Very cool!

Sounds like you're getting into this, yay! I think it keeps getting better--like T.V.D.--as it goes along, except for Tara. So disappointed in her, but I'm hoping she'll straighten out. I think you'll come to like Lafayette even better as you get to know him, I did. He's a damned good dude and fun to boot.

Oh, Sookeh will make you roll your eyes at her from time to time, but she's spunky and does her own thinking and says funny things, so she's fun. She's not one of my fave characters, however. Bill's probably my least fave (main character). You call season 1 Stefan boring? I think he was more interesting than Bill. I like him, but he doesn't entertain me much. He's getting interesting lately, though; there's more than meets the eye, but it'll be quite a while before you find that out; hang in there.

Neither Calena nor I said we wanted Jason to be our man, exactly. He's a child trapped in a hot bod. :-D He just needs to be adopted, that's all. That's twisted. Oh, well, YOU figure it out. Smile Jason has a knack for getting into trouble but, when the chips are down, he shows his mettle & does the right thing. He's a darling idjit with great abs.

ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Oh yea, I'm beginning to like it.
OMG why is Godric that?! Poor Eric really really loved him Sad It was heart-breaking goodbye scene. Who would think vampires are so in love with their maker... Well. some of them. Bill obviously don't love his maker.
Nooo, you're right. Comparing to Bill, Stefan was fun, LOL. I guess, Bill really isn't much entertaining. There were few scenes when he slept with Sook and it was hot and all, but he and fun?! God, he's got NO sense of humor.
LMAO. Sookie already dreamed about Eric Laughing It cracked me up when Eric made her suck his blood, acting like he's dying and needs her help. Idjit. Love him Laughing

Tara. ... Maryann. God I hate this. Laffayete and Tara's mother kidnapped her from Marryan, because she did some magic etc. Pfff... ANyways, it annoys me that Maryann is staying over at Sookie and is acting like a bitch, playing with people. They need Winchesters to get rid of her!

I know what you mean about Jason. There was scene when Sookie and him talked and she was trying to figure out why he joined fellowship of the sun (Laughing ) and then they were like "we need to stick together" and all mushy stuff... He's absolutely adorable and harmless, but he's so silly, LOL.
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helps Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:57 pm

OHMY! It finally pays off. I LOVE TB lately. Its awesome. I mean, there are storylines I dont give a shit about - Laffayete and his doc friend really bored me, also Arlene and her baby and Jess and Hoyt are not THAT cool.
BUT dammit story around Sook, Eric and Bill and RUssel is pretty awesome. I MEAN ERIC Hes so amazing. Come on, he really didnt do anything so bad so far and I knew all the time he wasnt about to let Russel to take Sookie. Hes all kinds of awesome ur awesome And his relationship with Godric and now his Pamela. Its so touching how they´re feeling for each other. How she loves him and how much he loves her. When she´s mushy he tellin her that he likes her better cold and hateful or something like that. Awwww... heart
The last episode I saw is 3.11 so I have only finale in front of me, ... the ep ended when Eric caught RUssel in the daylight and told him they´re gonna die together. Ohmy... So brave and cool and heroic and... I want to hug Eric SEASON 1 - general thoughts 292639 I especially like how he cares for his child. Bill you should be better in ur care for Jessica,too.
helps
helps
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:06 pm

Glad you're enjoying it. I like all the storylines, really. Well, Sookie and Bill kind of get a bit boring sometimes and I've had it with Tara's whiny ass, but all the others entertain me.

I guess I'm more unique (read: freaky) than I thought. I must be the only T.B. fan in existence who isn't over the moon about Eric. *Shrug* I like him, but I'd rather watch Sam or Jason or Hoyt & Jessica most of the time.
ExtraCookie
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down